The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Anyone have any Triune jewelry for sale? Xbox One NA

StarOfElyon
StarOfElyon
✭✭✭✭✭
Like the title says, does anyone have any Triune jewelry for sale? I'm on Xbox One NA.
  • Dusk_Coven
    Dusk_Coven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Look in the Global Auction House. Oh wait, we don't have one. Thanks ZOS for your system of Guild Stores all over the damn place.

Ask someone who does a lot of PvP to buy a Dawn-Prism with AP and sell you the mat. Then find a crafter to make it for you.
    Edited by Dusk_Coven on October 19, 2019 8:46PM
  • vesselwiththepestle
    vesselwiththepestle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Probably easier (cheaper) to transmute to triune. You need to research it first, though.
    1000+ CP
    PC/EU Ravenwatch Daggerfall Covenant

Give me my wings back!
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also, buy/sell threads are frowned upon per the Forum Rules, @StarOfElyon.

Have you tried in-game through your friends, guildies, or zone chat?

Edited by Taleof2Cities on October 19, 2019 9:24PM
  • StarOfElyon
    StarOfElyon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I tried to buy from the guilds but I haven't seen any for sale.
  • ZOS_JesC
    ZOS_JesC
    admin
    Greetings, we've closed this thread as we ask players to not use the forums to arrange trades.

"Please do not use this forum to arrange trades or buy and sell in-game items. Posts that do so will be removed. As always, remember to follow the community rules."
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.