The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Will Colossal Aldmeri Grotto return?

PopotoSalad
PopotoSalad
✭✭✭
Please bring back Colossal Aldmeri Grotto sometime soon. I've fallen in love with the place, and want it for my primary residence.
  • CMDR_Un1k0rn
    CMDR_Un1k0rn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It was in the Crown Store just a few months ago.

Suspect you have a long wait ahead of you as a result.
    In-game username: Un1korn | Happy member of the PCNA UESP guild (Resident Daggerfall Covenant enjoyer) | Main & basically only character: Crucian Vulpin, Imperial Dragonknight of the Daggerfall Covenant, and Undaunted Bulwark (I tank) | Mountain bike enjoyer and vulpine appreciator | If you know me from PCEU: No
  • Alexsae
    Alexsae
    ✭✭✭
    I agree about contacting ZOS; it can't hurt. I ended up making the Grotto my primary, too. Such a beautiful home with endless possibilities.
  • PopotoSalad
    PopotoSalad
    ✭✭✭
    I'll do that, then.
  • Michae
    Michae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I think it returned last year for Black Ferdas sale. Keep your fingers crossed.
    "I bear the cruel weight of certainty. Total, absolute, relentless certainty. People rarely comprehend the luxury of doubt... the freedom that comes with indecision. I envy you."
    Sotha Sil

@Michae PC/EU