Maintenance for the week of September 9:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 9

let me create a lynx khajiit - reclassify ear tussles!!!

Nemesis7884
Nemesis7884
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Why cant i use ear tussles and lynx chops on the same character (because they are both in the same beard category) - this makes no sense, basically making it impossible to create a lynx... please move the tussles either to minor or major adorment preferably or alternatively to hair cuts.

This is really annoying me as it makes no sense, one doesnt go without the other AAAAND especially infuriating - in your OWN pictures you actually HAVE a lynx khajiit (background) that spots BOTH on the same character which is impossible to do for us! see below.

On a lesser note - the lynx chops dont look as good as they do on pets or in reality...they are very smallish and not fluffy enough...would be kinda nice if they were updated...even if i dont think this is going to happen...but reclassifying them is literally someones cigarette break at zos...

eaf2d4ffcb315aa2f3ad3e2d99d245e0.jpg

latest?cb=20160601174954

DyV0vsH.jpg

7016827c16e9fe41ac06205dc98899ac.jpg
Edited by Nemesis7884 on October 17, 2019 3:47AM
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Who's a cute fwuffy killer? Yes you are!
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • Nemesis7884
    Nemesis7884
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lynx are my favorite type of "big-ish" cats ...and i do think they make for incredibly characterful khajiit

J'Zargo agrees (the BEST follower in Skyrim)

avkqwX.gif

SR-npc-J%27zargo_04.jpg

you thought that was all?? NO SIR Kharjo approves too!

Kharjo.png
    Edited by Nemesis7884 on October 18, 2019 4:09AM
  • Raideen
    Raideen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I have always wondered about that. Beards, mustache, glasses, tiara, nose rings, ear rings, etc should all be separate.
    I imagine in their cost analysis there was no benefit to doing so, but to that I would say you cant put a price on how much a person can or will become engaged with their avatar. The more personal an avatar is, the greater likelihood that person will log in just to see their avatar.

I used to play a game where you could build stuff, make bases, spaceships etc. The game itself was boring but building was fun. I would log in just to run around my ship, many of my friends did the same thing. The spaceship in that game was essentially like an avatar.

Anyway, I hope someday you can create your Khajiit Lynx.
  • Yuffie91
    Yuffie91
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hmm I wonder why this is not a thing as you can have them in other tes games!
  • jainiadral
    jainiadral
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Must snuggle Mr. Magnificent IRL-Lynx in that pic <3 Then make my own in the game! Please, ZOS, make this possible.
  • CardboardedBox
    CardboardedBox
    ✭✭✭✭
    My very first character when I got this game years ago, was going to look like that. I was confused when I found out both options existed, but you could only have one. This is the first time I've seen someone mention it.
  • Nemesis7884
    Nemesis7884
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My very first character when I got this game years ago, was going to look like that. I was confused when I found out both options existed, but you could only have one. This is the first time I've seen someone mention it.

its especially annoying because ZOS obviously knows about this and through their own cheating magic uses both on a lynx themed character as you can see on the first picture in the background... i really HATE when they do that - create a character you cant copy...

and it simply makes no sense why the ear tussles should be considered a beard...they should be cosmetics such as earrings or MAYBE you can make the case for haircut, but cosmetics e.g. major or minor adorment makes the most sense
  • Ragged_Claw
    Ragged_Claw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Couldn't agree more! And we need more fluffiness in general for khajiit. I want a proper tail, dammit! Not these thin, wiry things. We had them in Skyrim, why not here?
    PC EU & NA
  • OneForSorrow
    OneForSorrow
    ✭✭✭✭
    Couldn't agree more! And we need more fluffiness in general for khajiit. I want a proper tail, dammit! Not these thin, wiry things. We had them in Skyrim, why not here?

Tails in this game need more love. Flufflier, proper tails for Khajiit instead of noodles is a start but we also need decorations!

For argonians: Spines, spiked tips or club tips
    for khajiit: Fluffiness, tail tufts

Both need little bands and decorations to put on them. Khajiit NPCs already have some of these things.

As for the topic of the lynx chops and ears: We should have both. Honestly there are a lot of customization options that cannot be used together that should be. Like you can't have facial hair and Oracle Eyes.
    PC NA. Various alts, trying to find a main, I have no idea what I'm doing.
  • EvilAutoTech
    EvilAutoTech
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If this is now a "custom tail" thread, I'd like bobbed and mutilated tail options as well.
  • Nemesis7884
    Nemesis7884
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If this is now a "custom tail" thread, I'd like bobbed and mutilated tail options as well.

why would you want to mutilate your poor khajiits tail

saddest-cat-luhu-maggie-liu-lanlan731-38-59c0bfed09657__700.jpg
  • morrowjen
    morrowjen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lynx are my favorite type of "big-ish" cats ...and i do think they make for incredibly characterful khajiit

J'Zargo agrees (the BEST follower in Skyrim)

avkqwX.gif

J_779912_2979658.jpg

you thought that was all?? NO SIR Kharjo approves too!

Kharjo.png

This makes me want to re-play Skyrim for the billionth time. Although, I have to say Inigo is the best non-Vanilla follower.
  • Nemesis7884
    Nemesis7884
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    morrowjen wrote: »

This makes me want to re-play Skyrim for the billionth time. Although, I have to say Inigo is the best non-Vanilla follower.

and guess what

HES A LYNX TOO

e7Zfhuj.jpg
  • EvilAutoTech
    EvilAutoTech
    ✭✭✭✭✭

why would you want to mutilate your poor khajiits tail

saddest-cat-luhu-maggie-liu-lanlan731-38-59c0bfed09657__700.jpg

RP reasons. Maybe, my 'jiit DK tank had much of his tail destroyed when he was learning to use a sword and shield as a cub. Maybe my Sorc kitteh DD burned off half his tail trying to decide between fire and lighting staves. I just think more customization would help me to create cats and lizards that I would enjoy more.
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lynx khajiit are dagi khajiit. female khajiit can get those same types of eyes dagi can get. the closest you can get to a dagi is wearing a hat like a wizard hat (they are magically inclined) and wearing the chops
    Edited by Aliyavana on October 17, 2019 6:22PM
  • Nemesis7884
    Nemesis7884
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aliyavana wrote: »
    Lynx khajiit are dagi khajiit. female khajiit can get those same types of eyes dagi can get. the closest you can get to a dagi is wearing a hat like a wizard hat (they are magically inclined) and wearing the chops

cool thx...legends is always a great source of inspiration:

630px-LG-card-Dagi-raht.png
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

ON-npc-Raiffi.jpg
  • Minyassa
    Minyassa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hear hear! That would've gone a long way toward making my healer cuter, and I tried to figure out how to do it before realizing they made them incompatible. HMPH.
  • Nemesis7884
    Nemesis7884
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

ON-npc-Raiffi.jpg

ears and chops AGAIN

man zos is really torturing me at this point
  • Nemesis7884
    Nemesis7884
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    still not seing any changed made... Gina are you on it? skills arent getting any better anyhow...but here you