The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

It's a small thing, but... Readable Black Sacrament

Alexsae
Alexsae
✭✭✭
Dear Zos, can we please, please have a readable Black Sacrament for our house? I can't understand how we get 2 Dark Brotherhood books for achievements, but both are just decorations and not readable books. Thank you for listening. :wink:
  • Raideen
    Raideen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Yes. More interactive props in general.
    Housing as it stands serves no real purpose in game, its more of a show off thing for the community. Housing sorely lacks function.
  • Delphinia
    Delphinia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Exactly. Agreed @Alexsae and @Raideen
    I doubt this is feasible, but think it would be kind of a kick if they could include your character's name in the book .. like on a hit list.. for some reason this line always reminds me of a mix between Assassin's Creed and the movie Wanted..
  • Kittytravel
    Kittytravel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Delphinia wrote: »
    I doubt this is feasible, but think it would be kind of a kick if they could include your character's name in the book .. like on a hit list.. for some reason this line always reminds me of a mix between Assassin's Creed and the movie Wanted..

This is a neat idea, I can't imagine it would be hard to make the item generate a new list of targets weekly instead of showing our character names just for a little flavor and immersion. It'd be a small thing for sure but going in every week and checking what my new Sacraments are would be neat, and maybe they can throw in easter eggs like dev names or joke names.
  • Raideen
    Raideen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Delphinia wrote: »

It can definitely be done with programming. There is a book in game (I forget which one, I saw it the other day) that had my characters name listed at the bottom.

Its doable.
  • Delphinia
    Delphinia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Raideen that is good news, ty for sharing! Here's hoping they will at least make them interactive and maybe add some interesting names insde :)