The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Trials need a weekly timer please

Bobby_V_Rockit
Bobby_V_Rockit
✭✭✭✭✭
Trials need a timer so I can see which ones I have done in the last week on each character.

Sometimes I have only limited playtime and need to way up between doing dungeons or a trial.

It’d be a handy feature.
  • Thorvik_Tyrson
    Thorvik_Tyrson
    ✭✭✭
    It sounds like you want a Mod to track what dungeons/trials that you have done this week (Or since you last reset the Mod). I think you would get better response from a Mod creator than you would from the Dev's for this QoL feature.
  • IndianaJames7
    IndianaJames7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If on pc get the addon Urichs coffer timer, if on console rip.
  • Bobby_V_Rockit
    Bobby_V_Rockit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, on console though, so its usually blind luck if the trial ends up worthwhile, ie: no useful gear or transmute gems.
  • Katahdin
    Katahdin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Another addon that works well if on PC is What Pledges My Alts

Tracks trials, pledges (has a list of one's each day and which ones each character has atm), events, lots of things for each character
    Edited by Katahdin on October 16, 2019 11:35PM
    Beta tester November 2013
  • Sailor_Palutena
    Sailor_Palutena
    ✭✭✭✭
    You can recur to a classic, old and commonly forgotten method of noting things on a paper with a pen. I still use it, since I am from the time when we used to drew the maps for Phantasy Star 1(1987) on Master System.
  • Hapexamendios
    Hapexamendios
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I wish I had the time for this to be an issue.
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    First, there is an addon for tracking when you last did a trial on a specific character. Not in game so cannot give you the name ATM. Ofc, only for PC/Mac users.

Second, the weekly should reset on the same day instead of last time you got the coffer. Zos already has the date and time established since it would/should be when the leaderboards start for the week.
  • WrathOfInnos
    WrathOfInnos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Call me old school, but this method works pretty well:
    A2-F7244-F-745-A-4-C80-A4-CA-6133-D4-EBD919.jpg
  • ForzaRammer
    ForzaRammer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    easier coding, just change the reset to midnight 7:00 UTC every monday, dunno why they bother to write the cool down code track everyone separately to begin with.