The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Stam Necro Vs Mag Necro

regime211
regime211
✭✭✭✭✭
Honestly stam necromancer out performs mag necro in PVP by a far better rate. Magicka necromancer just doesn't provide as much as a stamina necromancer. Don't get me wrong I have seen people on youtube utilizing the mag necro but the difference between a stam version and a mag necromancer is highly noticable. I play on Ps4 Na and I rarely EVER see a mag necromancer, but I do see a lot of stam versions. I am trying so hard to have fun with magicka necromancer class but it really hard to, I have played around with many different sets to different bar skills, and it just seems absolutely trash on trying to burst someone.
Edited by regime211 on October 16, 2019 10:16PM
  • FrancisCrawford
    FrancisCrawford
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    regime211 wrote: »
    Honestly stam necromancer out performs mag necro in PVP by a far better rate. Magicka necromancer just doesn't provide as much as a stamina necromancer. Don't get me wrong I have seen people on youtube utilizing the mag necro but the difference between a stam version and a mag necromancer is highly noticable. I play on Ps4 Na and I rarely EVER see a mag necromancer, but I do see a lot of stam versions. I am trying so hard to have fun with magicka necromancer class but it really hard to, I have played around with many different sets to different bar skills, and it just seems absolutely trash on trying to burst someone.

I presume you're talking about PvP? The last few words of your post in particular seem very PvPish.

That said, stamina necros seem more popular and better thought of than magicka in PvE as well.
  • jadarock
    jadarock
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tried both imo mag feels more like it was developed with utility and support in mind not killing. So I heal on my magcro and its quite fun😉