The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Elinhir Arena Fix

Felexir
Felexir
✭✭✭
ESO Game Devs,
I have a very simple and quick fix request and I'm hoping a game developer sees this. Can we make it so that the three trap switches of the house function with the same permissions as lights and doors? Where only those with permission to turn on and off lights or open and close doors can have the ability the activate the switches? I host a lot of duel/fight clubs and it gets annoying when people start drinking and messing with my switches.
Thanks and enjoy the rest of your day!
-caustic_ronin