The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Fix Skin Pixelation and Washout: Issues with Mind Shriven and Arctic Rime (Dunmer POV)

DuckInRealLife
DuckInRealLife
✭✭✭
I have issues with these two skins in particular, I know this affects more races than just Dunmer, but as a solely Dunmer player I've found there is a lot of skins I can and cannot use and I'm not particularly sure what part of Dunmers' cause this over other races.

Firstly I will say that Blackmarrow Necromancer is by far my favourite skin however I'll never be able to get it due to time zones, prior commitments, ect. I still have a lot to learn about this game.
This skin I love for the fact that it works well on every race and does several things to Dunmer. It lightens the skin slightly and smooths out the face (I don't mind the faces as is, but it helps) making it not as harsh, and the tattoos are rather cute.

However the other two skins I have looked forward to, Arctic Rime and Mind Shriven (which I chose not to purchase because of its' issues.) just look extremely terrible on the race.
Arctic Rime just completed washes out Dunmer and makes them look really strange and patchy as opposed to other races (except maybe Khajiit and Redguard) as opposed to the other races just looking a bit frostbitten.

Mind Shriven I was really looking forward to it but upon seeing it chose to opt out of purchasing it due to the terrible pixelation on the face and the body which appears to affect Dumner (and possibly the other Elf/Mer races) worse than the human ones.

What would I like to see?
I would like to see something that looks good on all races, that would possibly help smooth and wash out Dunmers.