Maintenance for the week of October 14:
• [COMPLETE] NA megaservers login – October 16,  6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] EU megaservers login – October 16,  6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 16,  6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)

[Treasure Trove] Would it kill your framerate if they made everything hi-res?

Dusk_Coven
Dusk_Coven
✭✭✭✭✭
Like, for entire coin-and-gem pile to display with better texture.
  • Sylvermynx
    Sylvermynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    It wouldn't kill mine, but then I have a pretty darn good machine. I'm in the market for a 4k screen before Christmas as it stands, and then after the first of the year I'm investing in a REALLY good NVIDIA GPU, whichever one's best in my price range.
  • ghastley
    ghastley
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes. I run triple monitors, and the 6k width means compromising somewhere else.
  • thatlaurachick
    thatlaurachick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes. My graphics card can barely handle HIGH settings right now.
    Unfortunately Necessary Signature:

MAX CP, played since beta, yes I know the game. Also worked in software dev/ops so yes, I know what I'm talking about.

If you read this and rolled your eyes, maybe you need to stop assuming women don't know ***.
  • Grianasteri
    Grianasteri
    ✭✭✭✭
    Dusk_Coven wrote: »
    Like, for entire coin-and-gem pile to display with better texture.

Genuinely, this is the last of our housing issues.

I love the look of the treasure trove... I just cant USE it, because my main residence is maxed out with whatever category of furnishing it happens to be. I cant even identify which furniture items I need to remove to make room for it, can anyone help?

Clearly, the biggest single housing issue is the ridiculous caps on furniture placement. Zos must find a way to correct this, but its been an issue for a LONG time, and no resolution seems on the horizon, sadly.
  • ErinM31
    ErinM31
    ✭✭✭✭
    The treasure trove looks great to me. There are some other furnishings in game that look low res and it would be great to see these updates (without otherwise changing their look!) but as has been said, it is one of the lesser problems in housing.