The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Dark Veil

Sord
Sord
✭✭✭
So I am curious if anyone knows why the Dark Veil Passive doesn't increase Shadowy Disguise when it increases the Dark Cloak morph. The Dark Veil passive says it increases 2 secs to all Shadow skills duration. I mean I am fine with 3 secs but just posing the question? Here are 2 SS showing before Dark Veil had skill points in it and after.
Before%20Desktop%20Screenshot%202019.10.11%20-%2010.32.56.96.png
After%20Desktop%20Screenshot%202019.10.11%20-%2010.33.25.49.png

www.fateslegacy.com Share your build or find a build here at Fate's Legacy!
-This is your life and its ending one moment at a time-
  • Rianai
    Rianai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Originally Dark Veil was increasing the duration of shadow skills by 20%. Base duration of shadowy disguise was like 2,5s, and with the passive it was ~ 3s.Then they changed dark veil to a flat 2s increase and reduced the base duration of cloak to 1s, to keep the final duration at 3s. This was causing some complaints, because the skill is fairly useless when it only lasts 1s, so it got changed to always last 3s, but the passive has no effect anymore, to keep the skill the same as before.
    Edited by Rianai on October 11, 2019 6:35PM