Maintenance for the week of October 14:
• [IN PROGRESS] NA megaservers login – October 16,  6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] EU megaservers login – October 16,  6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 16,  6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)

Clockwork Jewelry Crafting Station.

Jaraal
Jaraal
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Why isn't there one? It's the only Clockwork crafting station that's not available.
RIP Bosmer Nation. 4/4/14 - 2/25/19.
  • thatlaurachick
    thatlaurachick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    YES PLEASE

Side note: Why were these crowns only instead of being for writ vouchers?
    Unfortunately Necessary Signature:

MAX CP, played since beta, yes I know the game. Also worked in software dev/ops so yes, I know what I'm talking about.

If you read this and rolled your eyes, maybe you need to stop assuming women don't know ***.
  • Raideen
    Raideen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Everything should be clockwork!

SOTHA SIL!!!!
    CREATING IN GAME PROBLEMS TO OFFER YOU CROWN STORE SOLUTIONS
    THIS IS ALL RATHER INSIDIOUS AND CRINGEWORTHY -R
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Theres an outfit station seen in the clockwork city that isnt available to us, only the old dye station model is
    Zebendal- Stam Sorc, PC NA
  • Jaraal
    Jaraal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Aliyavana wrote: »
    Theres an outfit station seen in the clockwork city that isnt available to us, only the old dye station model is

This one is available in the housing editor purchase tab. And it's more expensive than the other Clockwork crafting stations.

https://eso.mmo-fashion.com/clockwork-dye-station/

ON-item-furnishing-Clockwork_Dye_Station.jpg

Edited by Jaraal on October 12, 2019 5:53AM
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jaraal wrote: »

This one is available in the housing editor purchase tab. And it's more expensive than the other Clockwork crafting stations.

which is why I said that only the old dye station is available to us. The new clockwork outfit station replaced the clockwork dye station, and is viewable in the building with the transmute station
    Zebendal- Stam Sorc, PC NA
  • Jaraal
    Jaraal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Jaraal wrote: »

which is why I said that only the old dye station is available to us. The new clockwork outfit station replaced the clockwork dye station, and is viewable in the building with the transmute station

I see what you are talking about now. It would make a nice home station, indeed!

nMkiMBW.png
  • Jaraal
    Jaraal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    And I found the Clockwork jewelry crafting station as well. @ZOS_GinaBruno , @ZOS_JessicaFolsom can you guys help make these stations placeable in our homes?

EBcBiVC.png