The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Are the majority of your T-Bags Deserved, or Undeserved?

ArchMikem
ArchMikem
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
I've been spending most my time in Cyrodiil now that I've completed everything in Elsweyr, waiting for Dragonhold. And now I've re-noticed that almost every single fight I get into there's someone who NEEDS to do the crouching tango. Most times it's obviously undeserved cause I thought it was a good fight. Sometimes I can see I "deserved it" cause I AM a StamBlade trying to gank lone players and many times I lose, and I understand the common practice of a failed ganking is to bag the ganker, which I won't oppose. But the majority of the time when I'm in a legit fight where the enemy player saw me coming or engaged me themselves, and I'm giving it my all and still lose, they proceed to bag without cause.

And really all that does is land you at number one on my target list and if I see you again on the ground I will return the favor. It's only fair. If something akin to humiliation is going to continue to exist I at least adhere to some etiquette about it.
CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!

Are the majority of your T-Bags Deserved, or Undeserved? 23 votes

Yes, I (mostly) Bag those who deserve it.
30%
ArchMikemAkromaAngelOfWrathLedJackJierdanitmilllaurieFlame_of_HadesNevidyra 7 votes
No, I Bag indiscriminately because you lost.
21%
dtsharplesBaccaroodaThePedgebakermirRahar 5 votes
I don't T-Bag at all.
47%
Zelosdennissomb16_ESOHumanophageInvictusApolloNordSwordnBoardmax_onlyGrim_Slaughterfishalexoopedges_endgameKhlonaAnororthad 11 votes
This discussion has been closed.