The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[PC] [NA] Shadow Company - A new guild for the "older" player with a drink in hand!

tkdmorgan75b14_ESO
Shadow Company (SC) was originally founded in Ever Quest 2 and has since traveled many MMOs over the years, as of today we are opening a small, close knit and well-regulated division in The Elder Scrolls Online.

Our philosophy is simple:
  • A guild comprised of good people, generally "older" gamers but exceptions to our 18+ rule can be made (especially for family)
  • A guild that focuses on our time in game, on the people playing, on enabling one another and ourselves
  • A guild that looks to make connections across the community, from working with other, like-minded guilds to building bonds and alliances that better all involved
  • A guild that recognizes the new players value and is always here to help, teach and cultivate
  • A guild that is open to new ideas and creativity
  • A guild that does more with less. We will have a soft cap and each member will have a firm place in the guild. We are not seeking large numbers but rather a cohesive group with similar goals
  • A guild that provides free booze!

About Shadow Company:

Our goals will be dynamic with an open mind to all play-styles. We will be pursuing both PvE and PvP content and as interests, capability and drive change, the paths we undertake in game will as well. We will not railroad ourselves into being any ONE type of guild, rather opting for flexibility and leveraging our roster and connections across the game to achieve the goals we set out for ourselves, be that events centered around light RP and fun to pursuing Veteran Trials and taking keeps in PvP.

We are extremely low pressure in nature and seek out individuals with the same mind set. This however does NOT mean we are not confident and motivated players, we are but we do so with a drink in hand!

We have Discord set up and ready to go, a guild hall with all crafting stations, some incredible and top tier players involved and on hand to help folks out, a lot of resources and we are connected to two top tier trade guilds.

Should you be interested, simply copy and paste the following into your game chat, click the link and apply: |H1:guild:669923|hShadøw Cømpany|h

Tell us a bit about yourself and we will get back to you ASAP or if you have questions please feel free to contact myself in game. Drinks are on me!

Thank you,

@Oakos

r6QmFLW.jpg
Edited by tkdmorgan75b14_ESO on October 10, 2019 6:03PM
  • tkdmorgan75b14_ESO
    Welcome aboard all new members, the guild is growing and we have some great folks on board! We absolutely have room for more! If you feel we might be a good fit please apply in game and lets get ya started!

We have many new players on board so if you are just starting out we have a spot for you! We also have a number of veteran players with us as well who are ready and willing to help you get your adventure started in ESO!

Have any questions, feel free to leave them here or contact us in game!

@Oakos
  • firehawk2324
    firehawk2324
    ✭✭✭
    Hello! I would consider myself a noob to the game, even though I've previously played when the game first came out. I've decided to come back to the game, but know nobody who is currently playing, and don't want to play alone. I happened across this thread and your guild looks like it would be the kind of place I could feel at home in.
    Why not? Something has to work. Once, I dug a pit and filled it with clouds. Or was it clowns? Doesn't matter. It didn't slow him down. To be honest, it wasn't the best idea. And it really began to smell. Must have been clowns. Clouds don't smell bad. They taste of butter! And tears. - Sheogorath
  • tkdmorgan75b14_ESO
    Welcome aboard Firehawk, great to have ya!