The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

CTD swapping toons

WIZZARD2K
WIZZARD2K
✭✭✭
Not every time, but almost every time going through my alts doing writs, on about the 3rd or 4th swap, I get a CTD logging in (submit bug report comes up). This has been happening for a couple months, since around Scalebreaker. It feels like it's either happening more frequently now, or it's been happening so much that I'm noticing it more.
It doesn't happen on the same alt, nor the same time of day. Although I usually swap my toons in Vivec City for writs, it has crashed loading a toon from a different zone as well.
I'm not sure what other information would help, as this is not a 100% of the time bug, maybe 40-50%.