Maintenance for the week of October 14:
• [IN PROGRESS] NA megaservers login – October 16,  6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] EU megaservers login – October 16,  6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 16,  6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
Update 24 and the Dragonhold DLC Game Pack are both now available for testing on the PTS! Experience the amazing conclusion to the Season of the Dragon saga. You can find the full patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Seriously 500 gems?!

AndrejLeo
AndrejLeo
✭✭✭✭
A reskin of a senche-raht.

100 gems more than an apex.

10/10 pricing
  • perditioner
    perditioner
    ✭✭✭
    Lol, it's the amount I would be willing to pay (100) more than the amount I expected (400)
    Edited by perditioner on October 10, 2019 5:45PM
  • Hymzir
    Hymzir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was thinking of buying the watcher, 'cause it's kinda cool and I have the gems, but guess I'll skip it. It's still way too expensive for what it is, and there are couple of furnishing items in the current season of Clown Crates that are much more worthy of my gems.

I'd have to buy a ton of crates to assure I got those furnishings, if I wasted my gems on the watcher, and there is no way in hell I'd buy even single of those freaking crates. 99% of their contents are utter trash to me and I would have to be physically coerced into buying even of these crates. Plus seeing all that useless crap and *** clogging up my collection tabs, reminding me, that I was forced to waste money on that trash, instead of just buying what I actually wanted, would just nauseate me. And there's bound to be more watcher reskisn in the future, 'cause that's what ZOS does, milk every model to the ground with cheap reskins. Where as those special furnishings will prolly ever be available in these crates, and waiting for alternatives to appaer is kinda futile..

As for the utterly *** price tag on that cat thing... BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
    LOL, ZOS is certainly taking the *** out on people who are prone to fall prey to FOMO.

Microtransactions are ***, and everyone involved in implementing them, is on a one way train bound to hell where they belong.
  • StormChaser3000
    StormChaser3000
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had a stash of gems laying around and didn't have
    the original skin so I bought it.

The resolution of textures looks higher on this reskin. The colors are amazing, especially in the sunlight. It looks better than most crown crates apex mounts imo.
  • Raideen
    Raideen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    End of the year is coming up. Zo$ needs to make as much as they can, esp with the fallout of fallout 76. So it appears they are charging ESO players the extra in order to make up the loss and to appeal to their private share holders.

CREATING IN GAME PROBLEMS TO OFFER YOU CROWN STORE SOLUTIONS
    THIS IS ALL RATHER INSIDIOUS AND CRINGEWORTHY -R