Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Where to find or buy Eternal Hunt destruction staff???

erliesc
erliesc
✭✭✭
Need one to get pattern...none in guilds? Is this related to the werewolf hunters?
I know nutting....
  • tmbrinks
    tmbrinks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Eternal Hunt is a crafted set. Requires 9-traits researched. The station is in Hew's Bane. Best bet would be to ask in your guilds if anybody can craft it for you, if you can't.

https://eso-sets.com/set/eternal-hunt
    Edited by tmbrinks on October 10, 2019 2:35PM
    Tenacious Dreamer - Hurricane Herald - Godslayer - Dawnbringer - Gryphon Heart - Tick Tock Tormenter - Immortal Redeemer - Dro-m'Athra Destroyer
    The Unchained - Temporal Tempest - Curator's Champion - Fist of Tava - Invader's Bane - Land, Air, and Sea Supremacy - Zero Regrets - Battlespire's Best - Bastion Breaker - Ardent Bibliophile - Subterranean Smasher - Bane of Thorns - True Genius - In Defiance of Death - No Rest for the Wicked - Nature's Wrath - Undying Endurance - Relentless Raider - Depths Defier - Apex Predator - Pure Lunacy - Mountain God - Leave No Bone Unbroken - CoS/RoM/BF/FH Challenger
    60,005 achievement points
  • valeriiya
    valeriiya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Eternal Hunt is a crafted set, you'll have to make it or have someone make it for you.
  • White wabbit
    White wabbit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Isn’t it a stamina set as well so not sure why you would want a staff
  • Dojohoda
    Dojohoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I think OP is looking for a motif, "pattern". I dunno. There seems to be some miscommunication in the first post.

This page lists ESO motifs:
    https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Online:Crafting_Motifs

Fan of playing magblade since 2015. (PC NA)
    Might be joking in comments.
    -->(((Cyrodiil)))<--
  • erliesc
    erliesc
    ✭✭✭
    I just upgraded a character to level 50...could make a sword ...but found I could not make the stick...would get a boost in stamina if I can also make a stick.

So I'm guessing that it won't be dropped anywhere???
    Edited by erliesc on October 11, 2019 1:36PM
    I know nutting....
  • tmbrinks
    tmbrinks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    erliesc wrote: »
    I just upgraded a character to level 50...could make a sword ...but found I could not make the stick...would get a boost in stamina if I can also make a stick.

So I'm guessing that it won't be dropped anywhere???

No, it will not drop.

You need to have 9-traits researched on the inferno/lightning/ice (whichever you want to make) staff to be able to make it.

However, somebody else can make it for you, and then trade it to you.
    Edited by tmbrinks on October 11, 2019 2:46PM
    Tenacious Dreamer - Hurricane Herald - Godslayer - Dawnbringer - Gryphon Heart - Tick Tock Tormenter - Immortal Redeemer - Dro-m'Athra Destroyer
    The Unchained - Temporal Tempest - Curator's Champion - Fist of Tava - Invader's Bane - Land, Air, and Sea Supremacy - Zero Regrets - Battlespire's Best - Bastion Breaker - Ardent Bibliophile - Subterranean Smasher - Bane of Thorns - True Genius - In Defiance of Death - No Rest for the Wicked - Nature's Wrath - Undying Endurance - Relentless Raider - Depths Defier - Apex Predator - Pure Lunacy - Mountain God - Leave No Bone Unbroken - CoS/RoM/BF/FH Challenger
    60,005 achievement points
  • SeaGtGruff
    SeaGtGruff
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @erliesc, if you're on NA PC/Mac, I'd be happy to craft you one. Just mail me in game (same user name as here) and tell me what type of staff you want (ice, fire, or lightning), as well as what level, racial style, trait, and enchantment.
    I've fought mudcrabs more fearsome than me!
  • buttaface
    buttaface
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dojohoda wrote: »
    I think OP is looking for a motif, "pattern". I dunno. There seems to be some miscommunication in the first post.

This page lists ESO motifs:
    https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Online:Crafting_Motifs

Dingdingding, I think we have a winner.

OP, the armor set type does not determine the appearance of the staff, the style does. Apologies if misconstruing OP.
  • SeaGtGruff
    SeaGtGruff
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    From the OP's second post, he wanted an Eternal Hunt destruction staff because he'd crafted an Eternal Hunt sword and was hoping to craft a staff as well so he could get some of the set bonuses.

Of course, he can't wield a two-handed weapon and a one-handed weapon at the same time, but he'd at least get the 2-item bonus while wielding the staff. This is assuming he doesn't have other pieces of Eternal Hunt gear, since he didn't mention having crafted any others.

In any case, his request had nothing to do with styles, it was all about not being able to craft an Eternal Hunt destruction staff, so he was looking for one at the guild traders because he thought he needed one to research in order to learn how to craft one himself-- that is, at first he didn't understand that it's controlled by how many traits he's researched on destruction staffs, but @tmbrinks explained it to him.
    I've fought mudcrabs more fearsome than me!