Maintenance for the week of October 14:
• [IN PROGRESS] NA megaservers login – October 16,  6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] EU megaservers login – October 16,  6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 16,  6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
Update 24 and the Dragonhold DLC Game Pack are both now available for testing on the PTS! Experience the amazing conclusion to the Season of the Dragon saga. You can find the full patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Where to find or buy Eternal Hunt destruction staff???

erliesc
erliesc
✭✭✭
Need one to get pattern...none in guilds? Is this related to the werewolf hunters?
I know nutting....
  • tmbrinks
    tmbrinks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Eternal Hunt is a crafted set. Requires 9-traits researched. The station is in Hew's Bane. Best bet would be to ask in your guilds if anybody can craft it for you, if you can't.

https://eso-sets.com/set/eternal-hunt
    Edited by tmbrinks on October 10, 2019 2:35PM
    Healer - Retired Raiders - - - Raid Leader - Nightfighters
    Elearium - Argonian Templar - EP - Bringer of Light - Welkynar Liberator - Extinguisher of Flames - Voice of Reason - Dro-m’Athra Destroyer - Flawless Conquerer - Former Empress - Divayth Fyr’s Coadjuster - Blackrose Executioner - Master Angler - Grand Master Crafter - AR27 - 36.4k+ Achievement Points
    Elorím - Breton Warden - DC - Bringer of Light - Voice of Reason - Divayth Fyr's Coadjuster - Sunspire Saint - Blackrose Executioner
    Elearíum - Breton Templar - DC - Extinguisher of Flames - Bringer of Light - Blackrose Executioner - Flawless Conqueror
    Elorim - Altmer Templar - EP - Flawless Conqueror - Sunspire Saint
    Top Scores
    vAA - 142,087
    vSO - 143,342
    vHRC - 137,616
    vMoL - 137,970
    vHoF - 207,599
    vAS - 112,792
    vCR - 121,602
    vSS - 176,542
    vDSA - 44,719
    vBRP - 63,699
    vMA - 563,660
  • valeriiya
    valeriiya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Eternal Hunt is a crafted set, you'll have to make it or have someone make it for you.
    PS4 NA
    [Please slowly raise your hands above your head, and gently remove your tinfoil hat]
  • White wabbit
    White wabbit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Isn’t it a stamina set as well so not sure why you would want a staff
  • Dojohoda
    Dojohoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think OP is looking for a motif, "pattern". I dunno. There seems to be some miscommunication in the first post.

This page lists ESO motifs:
    https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Online:Crafting_Motifs

Fan of playing magblade since 2015. (PC NA)
  • erliesc
    erliesc
    ✭✭✭
    I just upgraded a character to level 50...could make a sword ...but found I could not make the stick...would get a boost in stamina if I can also make a stick.

So I'm guessing that it won't be dropped anywhere???
    Edited by erliesc on October 11, 2019 1:36PM
    I know nutting....
  • tmbrinks
    tmbrinks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    erliesc wrote: »
    I just upgraded a character to level 50...could make a sword ...but found I could not make the stick...would get a boost in stamina if I can also make a stick.

So I'm guessing that it won't be dropped anywhere???

No, it will not drop.

You need to have 9-traits researched on the inferno/lightning/ice (whichever you want to make) staff to be able to make it.

However, somebody else can make it for you, and then trade it to you.
    Edited by tmbrinks on October 11, 2019 2:46PM
    Healer - Retired Raiders - - - Raid Leader - Nightfighters
    Elearium - Argonian Templar - EP - Bringer of Light - Welkynar Liberator - Extinguisher of Flames - Voice of Reason - Dro-m’Athra Destroyer - Flawless Conquerer - Former Empress - Divayth Fyr’s Coadjuster - Blackrose Executioner - Master Angler - Grand Master Crafter - AR27 - 36.4k+ Achievement Points
    Elorím - Breton Warden - DC - Bringer of Light - Voice of Reason - Divayth Fyr's Coadjuster - Sunspire Saint - Blackrose Executioner
    Elearíum - Breton Templar - DC - Extinguisher of Flames - Bringer of Light - Blackrose Executioner - Flawless Conqueror
    Elorim - Altmer Templar - EP - Flawless Conqueror - Sunspire Saint
    Top Scores
    vAA - 142,087
    vSO - 143,342
    vHRC - 137,616
    vMoL - 137,970
    vHoF - 207,599
    vAS - 112,792
    vCR - 121,602
    vSS - 176,542
    vDSA - 44,719
    vBRP - 63,699
    vMA - 563,660
  • SeaGtGruff
    SeaGtGruff
    ✭✭✭✭
    @erliesc, if you're on NA PC/Mac, I'd be happy to craft you one. Just mail me in game (same user name as here) and tell me what type of staff you want (ice, fire, or lightning), as well as what level, racial style, trait, and enchantment.