Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance. https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656543/temporarily-taking-down-the-pts-the-pc-na-live-server

If I intend to remain subscribed to ESO+, is there any reason to go back and buy previous chapters?

Teverus
Teverus
✭✭
I'm returning to the game after over two years and was wondering if there was any reason to buy Morrowind and Summerset if I intend to maintain a subscription to ESO+? I know about having to buy the warden class from the Morrowind chapter, which I've already done. Thanks in advance.
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    all previous chapter zones became a DLC ones the next chapter came out. I am not sure any could be purchased as a "chapter" anymore.

So if you are subscribing you have access to everything except Elsweyr unless you have purchased that chapter.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You get some collectibles if you buy previous content.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Teverus
    Teverus
    ✭✭
    Nestor wrote: »

Thanks - I got the collector's edition upgrades for Morrowind and Summerset without having to buy the content, so I assume those are the collectibles being mentioned?
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Teverus wrote: »
    Nestor wrote: »

Thanks - I got the collector's edition upgrades for Morrowind and Summerset without having to buy the content, so I assume those are the collectibles being mentioned?

Yes, that's correct. The CE upgrades include not only the CE content from the chapters, but the pre-order bonuses as well.
  • Teverus
    Teverus
    ✭✭
    Nice. Thanks everyone. I really appreciate all the help.
  • Raideen
    Raideen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Teverus wrote: »
    I'm returning to the game after over two years and was wondering if there was any reason to buy Morrowind and Summerset if I intend to maintain a subscription to ESO+? I know about having to buy the warden class from the Morrowind chapter, which I've already done. Thanks in advance.

Unless you want the collectables, I would say no as long as you sub to eso+ (which is pretty much mandatory if you craft)