Maintenance for the week of October 14:
• [COMPLETE] NA megaservers login – October 16,  6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] EU megaservers login – October 16,  6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 16,  6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 4:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)

If I intend to remain subscribed to ESO+, is there any reason to go back and buy previous chapters?

Teverus
Teverus
✭✭
I'm returning to the game after over two years and was wondering if there was any reason to buy Morrowind and Summerset if I intend to maintain a subscription to ESO+? I know about having to buy the warden class from the Morrowind chapter, which I've already done. Thanks in advance.
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    all previous chapter zones became a DLC ones the next chapter came out. I am not sure any could be purchased as a "chapter" anymore.

So if you are subscribing you have access to everything except Elsweyr unless you have purchased that chapter.
    Really, idk
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    Community Ambassador
    You get some collectibles if you buy previous content.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Teverus
    Teverus
    ✭✭
    Nestor wrote: »

Thanks - I got the collector's edition upgrades for Morrowind and Summerset without having to buy the content, so I assume those are the collectibles being mentioned?
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Teverus wrote: »
    Nestor wrote: »

Thanks - I got the collector's edition upgrades for Morrowind and Summerset without having to buy the content, so I assume those are the collectibles being mentioned?

Yes, that's correct. The CE upgrades include not only the CE content from the chapters, but the pre-order bonuses as well.
  • Teverus
    Teverus
    ✭✭
    Nice. Thanks everyone. I really appreciate all the help.
  • Raideen
    Raideen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Teverus wrote: »
    I'm returning to the game after over two years and was wondering if there was any reason to buy Morrowind and Summerset if I intend to maintain a subscription to ESO+? I know about having to buy the warden class from the Morrowind chapter, which I've already done. Thanks in advance.

Unless you want the collectables, I would say no as long as you sub to eso+ (which is pretty much mandatory if you craft)

CREATING IN GAME PROBLEMS TO OFFER YOU CROWN STORE SOLUTIONS
    THIS IS ALL RATHER INSIDIOUS AND CRINGEWORTHY -R