Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Mag Sorc Build

LBW
LBW
Newish player trying to figure out my build playing Dark Elf Mag Sorc CP293, having lots of problems.
My main question atm is regarding Health. I know my gear is not great as so far I've only been leveling. I look at what seems a good site alcasthq.com/eso-race-guide-elder-scrolls-online/#content2, on there I see a shot of his stats with a max Health of 20642, I look at my health and it's 12629 which is useless, I even have 5 Attribute points put into health whereas Alcast has none. Looking at his gear options I see none that contributes health, no health enchants mentioned, so where is all that health coming from? Or perhaps, what am I doing wrong for mine to be so low?
  • RebornV3x
    RebornV3x
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    He has a food buff depending on build a max health/mag food
    Xbox One - NA GT: RebornV3x
    I also play on PC from time to time but I just wanna be left alone on there so sorry.
  • El_Borracho
    El_Borracho
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Like @RebornV3x said, he is getting almost 6K health from food. But you can play around with it depending on gear you run. I've run a petsorc based off of Alcast's build and I've put 10 points into my health with that one as I get a TON of magicka from everything else in the build. Just wanted to get my health to 22K with food for more survivability against some one-shots.
  • Vanos444
    Vanos444
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's your CP!
    You get a boost in stats by x% with the help of CP.
  • AcadianPaladin
    AcadianPaladin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My magsorc also has around 12k health naked with all 64 attributes in magicka. That gets buffed up into my comfort zone (18-20k) or so from the following:

810CP.
    Wearing 5 light, 1 medium, 1 heavy piece of armor for the Undaunted Mettle passive.
    Blue health + mag food (savory).
    Health boost from having a summoned pet (Daedric Summoning passive).
    Perhaps 1 boost to health from a set bonus or possibly enchanting one large piece of armor with health.
    PC NA(no Steam), PvE, mostly solo