The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Bug with Interactible Furniture.

Sigerk
Sigerk
✭✭✭
In Hall of The Lunar Champion and the 2 unlocked areas I have to constantly replace furniture to be able to interact with it again. This happened with the Akatosh Chancel Door, Moon Temple Pad, a sconce and so on. Upon a first entry they can not be interacted with until I go into the editor and place them anew.

Before replacing and after replacing images, note the interact prompt:
1bO4M3R.png
uUidVOr.png

• silvermistktralasub17_ESO
    this sounds like you've never encountered what many people call the 'craft station bug'. What it does is make any interactable 'non-interactive' on occasion due to loading in just slightly above/below the ground. If things aren't situated fully on the ground (and the game's loading is the issue for these), the item won't be available to be interacted with. We've been fighting with ZOS to get a fix for a long time, and it still hasn't come. If you're on pc, it can be easy to fix (using essential housing tools), but that's the only easy fix. Sorry about that.
    Options
  • Sigerk
    Sigerk
    ✭✭✭
    Hey, thanks for responding. I actually downloaded that add-on today, for different reasons. But if it's a workaround for this problem then I would like to try that. How would you go about doing it with the add-on?

Also, no need to apologize^^ Glad for your helpful answer!
    Options
  • tim99
    tim99
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    the craft station bug was fixed some month ago.
    Options
  • Vandellia
    Vandellia
    ✭✭✭
    The craft station bug is still around its just not as bad, it exists a lot of times on what its placed on some surfaces the interactivity is flaky at best i have several houses where the machines can and can not be accessed randomly i do notice that rarely the "floor" may have in effect moved up or down ... which changes the "green zone: for machines
    Options