Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

do characters transfer ?

JesQu
JesQu
✭✭✭✭
do xbox one characters transfer if unlinking and linking xbox from another to another eso account used to play on PC?
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nothing transfers between consoles and PC. If you change platform you start all over.
  • JesQu
    JesQu
    ✭✭✭✭
    idk wrote: »
    Nothing transfers between consoles and PC. If you change platform you start all over.

oh i should have made the question better - i'm asking if characters made on xbox transfer from that account to the another xbox account where i also play on PC?

complicated question lol
  • Maythor
    Maythor
    ✭✭✭✭
    You might have to explain a bit more, I didn't think you could have an xbox account where you also play on PC.

As the original answerer said atm there is no way to transfer from any platform or account to another that I know of.
    Edited by Maythor on October 6, 2019 2:41PM
  • JesQu
    JesQu
    ✭✭✭✭
    Maythor wrote: »
    You might have to explain a bit more, I didn't think you could have an xbox account where you also play on PC.

As the original anwerer said atm there is no way to transfer from any platform or account to another that I know of.

i haven't tried it yet, but there seems to be options to link steam/xbox/psn and twitch to the same account in the eso account site.
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    JesQu wrote: »

oh i should have made the question better - i'm asking if characters made on xbox transfer from that account to the another xbox account where i also play on PC?

complicated question lol

Your characters don’t transfer from one account to another regardless of platform. You can’t transfer anything from one Xbox account to a different Xbox account, you can’t transfer characters from pc to console, you can’t transfer from console to pc, or from Xbox to ps4.

It sounds like you have a pc account that got moved to Xbox for the console launch. That was a one time copy which could be done only because there were no players on console yet. Zeni has said it’s not something they can or will consider doing again. And if I’m following you correctly you have a different Xbox account separate from your original one on pc. Those will always be separate.
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    JesQu wrote: »

complicated question lol

It sounds like you are talking about two different accounts. If that is the case nothing that is bound to that account can be transferred to another account. Characters are bound to an account.

If you are talking about playing your Xbox account on a PC I would expect that is not possible as we would have seen mention of it before. If you are successful others may be interested.