Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Game freeze

veluccia
veluccia
This is happening with increasing frequency. I don't know if it always happens when I'm coming off my mount but that's what I was doing the two times it happened tonight. I'm coming off my horse and my character starts autorunning forward and nothing can stop it. No key or mouse commands work, there is nothing I can do except run until something stops me. All I can do is force quit the game and start over. Lost out on two dragon fights tonight because of this problem and it's starting to drive me crazy.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @veluccia

The input lag you are experiencing could be the result of other programs running in the background. You can temporarily disable background programs to test this by booting under a selective startup. If you no longer have the input lag after doing so, you'll need to disable background programs one by one to determine which is causing the issue.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post