Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

The Mad God's Bargain - What choice did I make?

Teverus
Teverus
✭✭
So this is going to be an odd question. I had a character when I played this game two years ago and don't know what choice he made at the end of Mad God's Bargain. I changed his race and his name with the intent to play a heroic character, but I remembered this quest belatedly and don't remember what I did on my previous character. For some reason, this matters to me a lot for head-canon reasons. Like. A lot. Looking at the achievement doesn't tell me how I handled this quest before ... Does anyone know a way for me to tell which choice I made two years ago?
  • RaddlemanNumber7
    RaddlemanNumber7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    If you chose to cure Valaste then she will still be standing outside the entrance to the guild hall in Eyevea. If you let Sheo take Valaste to the Isles she will not be there.
    PC EU
  • Teverus
    Teverus
    ✭✭
    If you chose to cure Valaste then she will still be standing outside the entrance to the guild hall in Eyevea. If you let Sheo take Valaste to the Isles she will not be there.

Thanks.
    I couldn't find her, I think I probably chose to trade her for skillpoints. Oh well, so much for being a hero. :D