The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

New player looking for friends! :))

Shandiela
Shandiela
Soul Shriven
Hi all! :> I’m a new player (literally like two days old, under level 15 atm) looking for friends, as the title says. Looking for conversation, someone to quest, do dungeons with, etc! Really just people to hang out with and show me the ropes. I’m a 24 year old female who has played both Oblivion and Skyrim (on Xbox) and also Runescape for many, many years. In game name is Shandiela :)) PC/NA
  • Yevganiiy
    Yevganiiy
    Soul Shriven
    Add me @Yevganiiy
  • Fugative
    Fugative
    Soul Shriven
    Hi! I just recently came back to the game after a long hiatus and I would love to meet new friends. You can add me @Fugative