Maintenance for the week of October 14:
• [IN PROGRESS] NA megaservers login – October 16,  6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] EU megaservers login – October 16,  6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 16,  6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
Update 24 and the Dragonhold DLC Game Pack are both now available for testing on the PTS! Experience the amazing conclusion to the Season of the Dragon saga. You can find the full patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

More hairstyles when?

Megatto
Megatto
✭✭✭✭
So when are we getting new hairstyles? And why do the Khajiit have a hairstyle called Long Elven Braid, but elves can't use that style? Why, ZOS?
Edited by Megatto on October 4, 2019 10:49AM
"Let the guess ripen in the mind and only speak when the fruit grows certain" - Vivec

Arvena Galen - Pact Dunmer Sorcerer
Arenor Telvayn - Pact Dunmer Necromancer
Niranya Mothril - Dominion Altmer Templar
  • CaptainVenom
    CaptainVenom
    ✭✭✭✭
    Megatto wrote: »
    So when are we getting new hairstyles? And why do the Khajiit have a hairstyle called Long Elven Braid, but elves can't use that style? Why, ZOS?

I suppose it's an elven style, but made for khajiit (hence the khajiit hair), like, a high elf stylist did that hairstyle, maybe?

Anyways, +1 for more hairstyles.

In Cap we trust
    PC - NA - EP
  • Megatto
    Megatto
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm kind of hoping that ZOS will release a huge pack of all the cool hairstyles we've seen on NPCs over the years. Please let it be so, ZOS! I especially want the style that Veya has
    "Let the guess ripen in the mind and only speak when the fruit grows certain" - Vivec

• KnightsMentor
    KnightsMentor
    ✭✭✭✭
    More ASAP!
    giphy.gif
    Guildmaster: School of Julianos
  • Megatto
    Megatto
    ✭✭✭✭
    More ASAP!
    giphy.gif

Basically my characters

• Inhuman003
    Inhuman003
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Asian-Man-Funny-Rubber-Band-Funny-Gif.gif
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, please.
    Please have the same person who made the Adorable Assassin hairstyle do more hair. That one looked fantastic.

• tomofhyrule
    I'd really love to see some old styles show up - it's been a while.

Still can't wait for the Heroic Poet style or the Short Mussed Wave to show back up
    The-Heroic-Poet-2-2_thumb.jpgShort-Mussed-Wave-2_thumb-1.jpg

I'd also like the Wrestler's Burr cut that came in the Storm Atronach crates as well.

I think there are also a few NPC hairstyles that look great but I don't think they've eever been available.
  • waswar292
    waswar292
    Soul Shriven
    VDhKtvm.jpg
    Something longer and with bangs would be excellent.

I wonder why we don't see more. The Crown Store really seems quite limited in its selection, it's a shame! Especially when half the options are only available for the beast races.