The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Moved from Xbox to PC, need friends

BrennanH
BrennanH
Well I just recently got myself a pc. I was max level on Xbox , tons of completions. But the friend (who got me into the game, we started on day one, passed away last year and I couldn’t play the game, didn’t turn my Xbox on for a year)

Got a pc and decided I wanted to start back up again.

So yes I’m new on PC but I know how the game works, mechanics, what to do, not to do etc.

I guess I’m looking for maybe an everything guild? Obviously will be a while till trials etc but yeah.

I’m 28, from Canada 🇨🇦, work for the railroad, so I come and go.

So I guess if you want a new voice in your guild/discord send me an invite @BrennanH