The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

State of Stamina Warden?

jam3s4343
jam3s4343
Hi so I had been leveling a stamina warden the passed few days and after the news of dizzying swing losing the stun I was curious if the class would still be with running over a stamina Templar. Currently I wouldn’t be using dizzying or every 2h as a main bar for my Templar. But I didn’t want to level a whole new toon just because I don’t know how well stamden will run without the stun from dizzying swing. Thanks in advanced.
  • LeHarrt91
    LeHarrt91
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    StamPlar has a stamina based class stun. So it would make things easier, but you can set them off balance with Dizzy then Heavy attack to stun the target or use Turn Evil to stun.
    PS NA 1800+ CP
    Have played all classes.
    Warden Main

• jam3s4343
    jam3s4343
    I guess my main concern is will the change not affect the warden much? I just don’t wanna continue to play only to later realize that it’s gunna be tough to try and run you know. Hmmm. I’m trying to not just play the stamplar because I’ve had people tell me they’re gunna be real strong next patch.
  • tsaescishoeshiner
    tsaescishoeshiner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you're asking about next patch and PvP, PTS still has a few weeks left and it's hard to say. Wardens, including Stamden, got a lot of buffs so far (stam Fletcher morph with Minor Vulnerability, Cutting Dive Bleed). 2H isn't the only way to run Stamden
    PC-NA
    in-game: @tsaescishoeshiner
  • jam3s4343
    jam3s4343
    Would SNB front bar be dumb? I feel like I’d enjoy that.
  • LeHarrt91
    LeHarrt91
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    jam3s4343 wrote: »
    Would SNB front bar be dumb? I feel like I’d enjoy that.

It can work, but they did nerf SnB damage recently.
    PS NA 1800+ CP
    Have played all classes.
    Warden Main

• jam3s4343
    jam3s4343
    Shame! Needing everything left and right lol.
  • The_Lex
    The_Lex
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Dw/2h stamden is going to be really good in PvP next patch. Magden will be strong too. If nothing major happens with the patch notes, I think stamden and stamplar will be top Stam specs.
  • jam3s4343
    jam3s4343
    Dw you say hmm.