The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Highlands' Nerf-Proof Magicka Warden PvP Build!

Highlands
Highlands
Hey there, I hope this post finds you well! I'm Highlands, a high MMR battlegrounds player that has been playing Warden since it's release in the Morrowind Chapter. I wanted to share my Magicka Warden build with you all as well as a walkthrough/breakdown of the capabilities of the class! In the past few patches PvP has gone from one of it's best and most balanced states to one of it's worst in my opinion in terms of balancing and performance. This build tries to focus on the Warden's strengths and utilize those instead of utilizing flavor of the month skills that are strong in the current patch (Examples: Soul trap, structured entropy, accelerated drain). This build should help avoid a lot of patch fatigue for players who find themselves constantly changing their builds to match the new patch's meta (And hopefully save your bank some gold from having to buy/gold out new sets each patch). Thanks!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IGln9aE4YmM&t=168s
  • chrightt
    chrightt
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nothing is nerf proof my friend... nothing and that’s why people change gear to match the meta.
  • RebornV3x
    RebornV3x
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nerf Proof you say... ZOS: "Are you challenging me"
    Xbox One - NA GT: RebornV3x
    I also play on PC from time to time but I just wanna be left alone on there so sorry.
  • Major_Lag
    Major_Lag
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Nerf Proof"... you are really pushing your luck, OP :D

The Titanic was widely proclaimed as being unsinkable, and... well, we all know how that one turned out. :/
  • grannas211
    grannas211
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nerf proof.

Zos: “Am I a joke to you?”
  • Highlands
    Highlands
    chrightt wrote: »
    Nothing is nerf proof my friend... nothing and that’s why people change gear to match the meta.
    RebornV3x wrote: »
    RebornV3x wrote: »
    Major_Lag wrote: »
    "Nerf Proof"... you are really pushing your luck, OP :D

The Titanic was widely proclaimed as being unsinkable, and... well, we all know how that one turned out. :/
    grannas211 wrote: »
    Nerf proof.

Zos: “Am I a joke to you?”

I appreciate the comments but I think you guys are nitpicking my wording.. the point is that this build isn’t utilizing flavor of the month skills like soul trap or degeneration, or using strong annoying proc sets like winter born or Aurorans. It’s going to be a reliable build until the balance team decides to sledgehammer something else, which at this point only seems inevitable. So I’ve opted for skills and sets that I view as well rounded in the larger picture of the game/how they synergize with Warden’s toolkit, not because they have the highest tooltips or because they’ve been supercharged by the most recent patch. That is what I mean by nerf proof :smile:
  • brandonv516
    brandonv516
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I see you are running Permafrost.

Definitely not nerf-proof.
    See current PTS patch notes.
    Edited by brandonv516 on October 1, 2019 7:31PM
  • Highlands
    Highlands
    I see you are running Permafrost.

Definitely not nerf-proof.
    See current PTS patch notes.

Permafrost is fine? Sleet storm was kind of useless to run anyway... furthermore this build doesn’t revolve around permafrost at all. It functions completely the same with Ice comet.
    Edited by Highlands on October 1, 2019 7:37PM
  • Heatnix90
    Heatnix90
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    [snip]

I haven't been in BGs in almost a month but ok buddy. :smile:
    Edited by ZOS_RogerJ on October 1, 2019 8:13PM
  • Highlands
    Highlands
    Heatnix90 wrote: »
    [snip]

I haven't been in BGs in almost a month but ok buddy. :smile:

We played together last night before I went to bed on alc carac lol... that’s very embarrassing.