The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Took devs 5years

Gulkrim-mur
Gulkrim-mur
✭✭✭
So i see eso is finally fixing the broken servers and codes to their game after so many years. But i already got bdo and ita beautiful and flawless. They get my monies now.

Game is nothing but zerg fest bombing punish good creative 1vx play and made class monetized nothing feels unique anymore despite having 12 keys between two weapons
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You realize BDO is way more P2W than ESO ... right?
  • Numerikuu
    Numerikuu
    ✭✭✭✭✭

For now.

But yes, BDO comes with it's own plethora of flaws. It's heavy (more so than ESO) monetization being one of them.
  • Davor
    Davor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well the good thing about taking over 5 years to fix or implement means ESO is not going anywhere if Zenimax put in the time and money to fix ESO. So that is the great thing.

:D

Gah, me looking at ESO in a positive? What is wrong with me today.
    Not my quote but I love this saying

"I would pay It for support. But since they choosed we are just numbers and not customers, i dont mind if game and zos goes to oblivion"
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Numerikuu wrote: »
    For now.

If you convince yourself enough that something in the future might be true, don’t forget to prepare yourself to be let down when it doesn’t happen. ;)
  • Gulkrim-mur
    Gulkrim-mur
    ✭✭✭

Yes 100% agree your right. And im ok with it.
  • Gulkrim-mur
    Gulkrim-mur
    ✭✭✭

For now.

But yes, BDO comes with it's own plethora of flaws. It's heavy (more so than ESO) monetization being one of them.

Disagree bdo class doesnt have monetization they have acess to different buffs and ccs some few cross between but when you have 16 classes thats gunna happen. But no single class has every buff cc iframe superarmor or block. As in eso everyclass is getiing acess to all the same buffs and ccs
  • InvictusApollo
    InvictusApollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So i see eso is finally fixing the broken servers and codes to their game after so many years. But i already got bdo and ita beautiful and flawless. They get my monies now.

Game is nothing but zerg fest bombing punish good creative 1vx play and made class monetized nothing feels unique anymore despite having 12 keys between two weapons

Hey, hey - they haven't fixed any performance issues yet. They once dedicated a whole year to that and then removed all mentions about it from forum.
  • xxthir13enxx
    xxthir13enxx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I see...sooo...we’re all just Roleplaying now,eh?
    That’s gd...I’ve been RP’n functional PvP for years now
  • Gulkrim-mur
    Gulkrim-mur
    ✭✭✭

It can boil down to matter of opinion and thats all fine. But you cant disregard facts as post above you mentioned or classes acesses to similar skills closing out diversity.

Hard to compare that to a game with each class having 20+ skills that can combinate and cancel in multiple ways. Each being crucial for extra damage based on the cc you implement on enemy.
    Edited by Gulkrim-mur on September 30, 2019 9:38PM
  • TBois
    TBois
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My gripe with bdo besides how it is monetized has to do with the progression and gearing system. I much prefer zos's gearing system with horizontal progression allowing so many viable pvp builds. There is very little uniqueness with gear in bdo (basically stack ap/evasion, that's all you have to decide). Most of the uniqueness comes from just the combat system of bdo. Take bdo's combat and guild system with eso's progression and gear system and you would have one hell of a game.
    Current Guilds: Fantasia
    Former Guilds: Decibel, Hagnado, Lemon Party

PC/NA
    T-Bois (Stam Sorc since 1.4) - AD
    An Unsettling Snowball (Templar) - AD
    Bosquecito (Stam Sorc) - DC
    Peti-T-Bois (Stamden) - AD

Youtube
  • Burgererer
    Burgererer
    ✭✭✭
    @DrInsanity666 for someone thats giving all their monies to other games, you sure are giving this game a lot of your attentions with all your thread replies.
  • Gulkrim-mur
    Gulkrim-mur
    ✭✭✭

It can boil down to matter of opinion and thats all fine. But you cant disregard facts as post above you mentioned or classes acesses to similar skills closing out diversity.
    Burgererer wrote: »
    @DrInsanity666 for someone thats giving all their monies to other games, you sure are giving this game a lot of your attentions with all your thread replies.

Thats cool eso is doing great with out my help anyway though. Generates massive revenues. But regardleas happy to help.
  • Gulkrim-mur
    Gulkrim-mur
    ✭✭✭
    TBois wrote: »
    My gripe with bdo besides how it is monetized has to do with the progression and gearing system. I much prefer zos's gearing system with horizontal progression allowing so many viable pvp builds. There is very little uniqueness with gear in bdo (basically stack ap/evasion, that's all you have to decide). Most of the uniqueness comes from just the combat system of bdo. Take bdo's combat and guild system with eso's progression and gear system and you would have one hell of a game.

Very true bdos gear is straight foward and ehnace it as in eso you have multiple sets to create unique builds.
    The gear enhance grind in bdo is long and tedious and can be a cashbgrab easily because failed upgrades put u back.

Generally im just tired of the idea of simiralr utility skills and a spammable. What bdo lacks in gear diversity eso lacks in class/skill diversity.
    So i pick diverse playstyle over gear. Gear only effects stats for number vs number strengths.
    The skills effect strategy and play more on hand and visually
    Edited by Gulkrim-mur on September 30, 2019 10:36PM
  • Gulkrim-mur
    Gulkrim-mur
    ✭✭✭
    This isnt a bdo vs eso post or a trash post on eso and its fanbase. Its more so on its devs who lacked to understand and fix important fundamentals in a timely manner. I loved and played for 5years. This changes were needed long ago. Its that simple. Play what you enjoy.
  • craybest
    craybest
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wish there was a game with bdos graphics and art and esos quest and story quality. ❤️
  • Wifeaggro13
    Wifeaggro13
    ✭✭✭✭✭

For now.

If Bdo was not a predatory buisness plan. The game is deep and far more indepth then eso. Eso is light on predatory buisness model but it's just the same chapter over and over with no depth
  • jircris11
    jircris11
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Lmao bdo charm will ware off quick when you realize how cash dependent it is.
    IGN: Ki'rah
    Khajiit/Vampire
    DC/AD faction/NA server.
    RPer
  • Gulkrim-mur
    Gulkrim-mur
    ✭✭✭

For now.

If Bdo was not a predatory buisness plan. The game is deep and far more indepth then eso. Eso is light on predatory buisness model but it's just the same chapter over and over with no depth

I wouldnt exactly put eso light business predatory category. Its constantly updaiting cosmetics and useless visiual creates for cash grabs. Instead of fixing obvious preformance issues. However i still would put bdo above it being its cashgrabs are much more effective to overall game preformances.
  • Gulkrim-mur
    Gulkrim-mur
    ✭✭✭
    jircris11 wrote: »

Lmao bdo charm will ware off quick when you realize how cash dependent it is.

I already said im not bothered by it. I have money. And it isnt a requirement it just helps you not fail enhancements which can downgrade you one level if you fail.
  • ZOS_GregoryV
    Greetings all,

As this thread has become more about BDO and derailed from the initial topic, we have decided to close it down. When creating threads, we ask that they be kept on topic as well as be in regards to the game which these forums are dedicated to.

Thank you for your understanding,
    -Greg-
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.