The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

Prediction for PTS

khajiitNPC
khajiitNPC
✭✭✭✭✭
Offensive proc sets will be given a cool down, allowing only one set to proc at a time.
  • Hashtag_
    Hashtag_
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    💩
  • NoodleESO
    NoodleESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bar swap will have a cast time
  • kringled_1
    kringled_1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    NoodleESO wrote: »

It already seems to.
  • Jolipinator
    Jolipinator
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Nerfs will be buffed.
    Buffs will be nerfed.
    Balance will come to the force.
    PS5 EU.
  • The Uninvited
    The Uninvited
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    kringled_1 wrote: »

It already seems to.

This. So do potions.
    Pandora's Promise (rip) | LND | Pactriotic | IKnowWhatUDidLastWinter's | The Uninvited |

Ride the paranoia | All life is pain | Only the grave is real
  • luen79rwb17_ESO
    luen79rwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Next patch will be a buff if you are a RP. It will be a nerf if you do anything else in the game.
    PC/DC/NAserver

V16 sorc - V16 temp - V16 dk - V1 nb - V1 temp - V1 dk
  • redspecter23
    redspecter23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Regardless of what they do, they are only half done. If they go all in on the nerfs, there are many skills and sets that were left untouched that they will have to go back and hammer down. Maelstrom Staff should not be BIS on stam toons. Volatile Armor should not be the best dot for a DK. Orbs shouldn't be your best AOE dot. Things like that. If they want to go ahead, they need to do it completely.

The other option is that they back off on some of the changes so that these outliers are more in line.
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nerfs will be buffed.
    Buffs will be nerfed.
    This one has started medicating against it already.
    H4r0jrZh.png
    it works.
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • usmguy1234
    usmguy1234
    ✭✭✭✭✭

It already does.
    Zaghigoth- Orc Stamplar
    Soul Razor- Altmer Magsorc
    Les Drago- Redguard Stamdk
    Eirius- Altmer Magdk
    Stormifeth- Altmer Magplar

Disclaimer: My comments are a little sarcasm mixed with truth. If you can't handle that don't respond to me.

• Royaji
    Royaji
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cast time on jump and light attacks have 5 second cooldown.
  • cheifsoap
    cheifsoap
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    WW nerfs
  • Commancho
    Commancho
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Healing nerf by 30%.
  • Royaji
    Royaji
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    cheifsoap wrote: »
    WW nerfs

I'm not a big fan of the fleabags but can you even nerf them further at this point?
  • CambionDaemon
    CambionDaemon
    ✭✭✭
    khajiitNPC wrote: »
    Offensive proc sets will be given a cool down, allowing only one set to proc at a time.

I thought that they were actually going to that, I kind of remember hearing/reading something like that.
  • SipofMaim
    SipofMaim
    ✭✭✭✭
    Royaji wrote: »
    WW nerfs

I'm not a big fan of the fleabags but can you even nerf them further at this point?

Cut their model size in half? Give them a negative health regen while transformed? I'm sure there's something.
  • The Uninvited
    The Uninvited
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SipofMaim wrote: »
    WW nerfs

Cut their model size in half? Give them a negative health regen while transformed? I'm sure there's something.

@ZOS, please give us the LOL button back. :D
    Pandora's Promise (rip) | LND | Pactriotic | IKnowWhatUDidLastWinter's | The Uninvited |

Ride the paranoia | All life is pain | Only the grave is real
  • Royaji
    Royaji
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SipofMaim wrote: »
    WW nerfs

First one will be a buff in PvP... The second one is beautiful. Get rid of the timer. And make werewolf slowly lose health while transformed. Brilliant.

Brian Wheeler will be in touch with you soon.
    Edited by Royaji on September 30, 2019 5:48PM
  • Rehdaun
    Rehdaun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    All changes will be reverted back to the Wrobel era.

Hey, one can dream can't they? :D
  • MehrunesFlagon
    MehrunesFlagon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Regardless of what they do, they are only half done. If they go all in on the nerfs, there are many skills and sets that were left untouched that they will have to go back and hammer down. Maelstrom Staff should not be BIS on stam toons.

While I don't think vMA staff should be bis on stam toons,I hardly think nerfing one of the tools that can bring magic closer to stam is the right way.They need to explore other options to do this.
  • Aznarb
    Aznarb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We gonna have to re-install the game soon.
    Oh, wait..
    [ PC EU ]

[ Khuram-dar ]
    [ Khajiit ]
    [ Templar - Healer ]
    [Crazy Gatherer & Compulsive Thief]

• luizpaulom17
    luizpaulom17
    ✭✭✭
    Tears, a lot of tears
  • Odovacar
    Odovacar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    over reaction, anger, denial...all the steps.

Seriously though... I honestly do not think too much will change.
  • Numerikuu
    Numerikuu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Odovacar wrote: »
    Seriously though... I honestly do not think too much will change.

gsdfhg.png
  • Wolfpaw
    Wolfpaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    To save on dev ot hours Magdens will now shapeshift into a buff & wait to be picked up by an ally.
    Edited by Wolfpaw on September 30, 2019 9:44PM
  • Heyodude
    Heyodude
    ✭✭✭
    Prediction goes as such,

play testers say the overall dps loss will effect mid to low tier players the most.

well informed guesses say this will place a bigger divide between C-tier and S-tier players.

the casual eso players cry about not getting into raids because dps requirements are too high,

patch 5.1 includes more nerfs to overall dps

the viscious cycle continues until patch 6. when ZOS purposes a new system of universal DOT skills as meta.
  • redspecter23
    redspecter23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Regardless of what they do, they are only half done. If they go all in on the nerfs, there are many skills and sets that were left untouched that they will have to go back and hammer down. Maelstrom Staff should not be BIS on stam toons.

While I don't think vMA staff should be bis on stam toons,I hardly think nerfing one of the tools that can bring magic closer to stam is the right way.They need to explore other options to do this.

They could just reword it in a way that nerfs the stam component while leaving the mag component intact. Just make it work only with light attacks from staves for instance. Still a nerf for specific builds but I don't think they're overly concerned with what players think at the moment.

The point is that with dots nerfed, a higher percentage of your overall damage can potentially come from light attacks, making them much more relevant and pushing skills and gear that buff light attacks into the spotlight. I'd like to give them enough credit that they realized this would be a consequence of dot nerfs. Any source of empower needs to be looked at closely as well. If they indeed go through with sweeping dot nerfs, something else takes over as the new best thing, and would be on their radar.
  • Pauls
    Pauls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1vXing nerf, zerg buff;
    Pvp buff for whole group which scales with bigger number of group members, call it "Battle brothers" or so.
    Edited by Pauls on September 30, 2019 10:14PM
  • Hapexamendios
    Hapexamendios
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nerfs will be buffed.
    Buffs will be nerfed.

Can we expect that balance patch by 2025 or is that too optimistic?
  • StrandedMonkey
    StrandedMonkey
    ✭✭✭✭

Can we expect that balance patch by 2025 or is that too optimistic?

hes talking about the population balance when everyone leaves
    Edited by StrandedMonkey on October 1, 2019 1:07AM
  • lemonizzle
    lemonizzle
    ✭✭✭✭
    "Fixed an issue where you were finally doing more than 30k dps."