The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Kicked to log in screen 3rd time in a row today!

Ozby
Ozby
✭✭✭✭✭
My internet is fine and just seems to be eso related please fix this tonight during maintenance.
PC NA
Aurora Bravepaw (Healden), Basks in Fire (DKTank), Bran Artlion (Magplar), Brindel Seedthorne (Stamden WW), Brugo Gargak (Stamcro), Casimir Delmar (StamDK), Falco Bastion (Stamsorc), Fus Ro Dah (Stamplar), Gandalff the Gay (Petsorc), Jo-Qinan Betula (Magden), Laveera Hex (Magcro), Raine Whitestag (Stamden), Raised by Bears (Wardentank), Ralak Rotheart (Healcro), Selene Sunshadow MagDK), Shadow Mirage (NBTank), Slythe Rattlebone (Healplar), Ulfnor Dragonslayer (Tankcro).
  • Alienoutlaw
    Alienoutlaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    i was in Cyrodill yesterday population was full go anywhere near a keep and my ping shot up to 2.5k and FPS dropped to 2, may as well had a flip book or a live animator, at one point while trying to spawn at a keep i got kicked out of the game and on to the NA server (i dont even have the option on my launcher as i dont play NA) never happend to me before in 5yrs of playing
  • Ozby
    Ozby
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    and now I get a random load screen in the middle of Rimmen :( Just got a 2nd load screen while riding to the crafting area in Rimmen! what is going on?????
    Edited by Ozby on September 30, 2019 7:59PM
    PC NA
    Aurora Bravepaw (Healden), Basks in Fire (DKTank), Bran Artlion (Magplar), Brindel Seedthorne (Stamden WW), Brugo Gargak (Stamcro), Casimir Delmar (StamDK), Falco Bastion (Stamsorc), Fus Ro Dah (Stamplar), Gandalff the Gay (Petsorc), Jo-Qinan Betula (Magden), Laveera Hex (Magcro), Raine Whitestag (Stamden), Raised by Bears (Wardentank), Ralak Rotheart (Healcro), Selene Sunshadow MagDK), Shadow Mirage (NBTank), Slythe Rattlebone (Healplar), Ulfnor Dragonslayer (Tankcro).
  • Westlil0
    Westlil0
    Have tried to log in 3 times continues to give me login error or it disconnects at char screen. Why does this continue to happen after patches and fixes?? One day everything is perfect the next day it's a hassle. Really.
  • tim99
    tim99
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ar u on steam? i also cant connect right now throuh steam...

working fine on a non-steam account :/
  • Ozby
    Ozby
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    tim99 wrote: »
    ar u on steam? i also cant connect right now throuh steam...

working fine on a non-steam account :/

Yeah I play through steam, today Ive had no DC's but lag has been quite bad.
    PC NA
  • Scorpionwind
    Scorpionwind
    ✭✭
    I play via launcher & . exe and this is happening to me aa well
  • Skullderic
    Skullderic
    ✭✭✭
    What ever Zos did that morning, Has my game Crashing (ESO has stopped Working) ~
    What Did You do!
    Gert Soem!!