The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Addon to show enemies distance

InvictusApollo
InvictusApollo
✭✭✭✭✭
Is there an addon that would show distance between me and every single one of my enemies? I could use sth that would add it next to their names.
  • majulook
    majulook
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The only add-on that i know of that does this is Reticle Range Which was last updated on 06/29/17

The add-on uses abilities to determine range, certain abilities have certain ranges. Game detects when the target is in range of ability and so does the add-on.

pvw5777.png

So, slot some abilities with longer ranges. This add-on won't be entirely useful to non-ranged players.
    All the green distances are abilities which are in range to be used, all the red are not in range
    Si vis pacem, para bellum