The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Lakemire Xanmeer Manor. Will it come back in October? (Got it! Thanks ZOS!)

StormChaser3000
StormChaser3000
✭✭✭✭✭
October 22, 2018 was the release date of Murkmire. Doy you think there is a chance ZOS will put it back in the store?

I somewhat criticized this house initially, but I changed my mind and now regret not getting it at that time with my accumulated subscription crowns.
The only house with inbuilt aquarium... maxresdefault.jpg
Edited by StormChaser3000 on October 10, 2019 11:10PM
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Really?! It has a built-in aquarium? With fish and/or other creatureS moving about inside? If this is indeed so, I must have this house! :love: Time to see if there are any open Lakemire Xanmeer Manors on EHT for me to visit... B)
  • StormChaser3000
    StormChaser3000
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ErinM31 Well, the manor's lower part is underwater and you can see plants and fish moving.
    You can check the place by porting to the preview manor in Murkmire. You don't have to own the DLC to visit it. Just click on the house icon on the map.
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ErinM31 Well, the manor's lower part is underwater and you can see plants and fish moving.
    You can check the place by porting to the preview manor in Murkmire. You don't have to own the DLC to visit it. Just click on the house icon on the map.

Very cool! :smiley: I didn’t realize one could preview homes not currently available for purchase — thank you! :)
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    October 22, 2018 was the release date of Murkmire. Doy you think there is a chance ZOS will put it back in the store?

I somewhat criticized this house initially, but I changed my mind and now regret not getting it at that time with my accumulated subscription crowns.
    The only house with inbuilt aquarium... maxresdefault.jpg

I just toured a furnished Lakemeer Xanmeer Manor and hope it becomes available again soon (but after another Crown sale, lol :joy: )!

The underwater room is fantastic and I was very pleased to see that you can indeed place furnishings outside the room underwater! :smiley: And then there is a section of the grounds with a large curve of waterfalls which is also really beautiful! :love:
  • StormChaser3000
    StormChaser3000
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Even though there is nothing official announcement about any Murkmire events, fingers crossed for today's upcoming crown store showcase for October.
  • StrandedMonkey
    StrandedMonkey
    ✭✭✭✭
    there closest wayshrine to that house is in another map
  • StormChaser3000
    StormChaser3000
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    there closest wayshrine to that house is in another map

@StrandedMonkey This is not a problem at all. You can port to the free Mara Public House for example and then take that super close shrine.

Edit: Lame. Nothing in the announcement. ZOS, I'm disappointed in you.
    Edited by StormChaser3000 on October 10, 2019 9:40PM
  • StormChaser3000
    StormChaser3000
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I take back my words about ZOS!
    It turns out they have amazing people working in their support. I asked them if I can purchase it directly from them with crowns and they made an exception for my case ^^ <3

It's time to go gold bankrupt while furnishing it :relaxed:
    IAqdnkt.png
    Edited by StormChaser3000 on October 10, 2019 9:52PM