The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Is PC-EU no-CP campaing playable for you?

raasdal
raasdal
✭✭✭✭✭
Just curious? There are so many people in there, and when i play against people i know are somewhat good, it does not feel like they have any lag at all on.

On my side though, i will have about 2 second delay on EVERYTHING.

If i go in right now (22:21 on Saturday Night) i will get;

BG = 100 FPS / 60 Ping and almost no lag. Skills will fire, and only occasionally a spike of delay or weird lag
NO CP CAMPAIGN = 60-100 FPS / 120-250 Ping. Skills will have 2 second delay, and when in a siege they will just not fire at all. Dodgerolling the same. Smash that button nothing happens. Cant hit enemies because everything is desynced like crazy.

One thing that showed me a consisten difference was cloaking after dodgeroll. in BG's there would be about 0.5 sec delay from what i perceive as end of dodgeroll, till i could cloak up (spamming cloak button while rolling). That is probably 0 seconds delay on my actual roll window for dodging stuff, since i never get hit in that window. But in the No CP Campaign, i would have a consistent delay of 2 seconds after rolling. That means, that after rolling, i would just be walking/running for a full second, before cloaking up. Resulting of course in death for a medium armor NB.

Yet, i see tons of people playing in there. Are people just playing with this the same as i ? Or are some people actually having playable game in there?
PC - EU
Gromag Gro-Molag - Sorcerer - EP
Dexion Velus - Dragonknight - AD
Chalaux Erissa - Nightblade - AD
Firiel Erissa - Templar - AD
  • ThePedge
    ThePedge
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think anyone who is actually using skills in Cyrodil is cheating, because mine never work. Mashing Rally 20x, still not gone off oh I'm dead again.
    Edited by ThePedge on September 29, 2019 12:34AM
  • Major_Lag
    Major_Lag
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PC-EU CP here, and it's just as bad (if not worse) than what OP is describing.
    Tested yesterday late evening, around 8PM GMT, campaign was 3x poplocked.

Streaking on my magsorc behaved really strangely, frequently there would be a 1-2 seconds delay before the streak animation even begins (!). Normally it should be nearly instant after activating the ability.

When exiting sprint, trying to activate any ability was impossible for another 1-2 seconds. This greatly breaks up the flow of sprinting, because most sources of Major Expedition only last 4 seconds.

Attacking any enemy players would show their health visibly desyncing. This was particularly apparent if you just spammed light attacks on them, their health would stay at 100% for a while and then suddenly drop a bunch, effectively a few LAs were being converted into a single burst.

Trying to pour oils on big groups was really bad, I would constantly get "this oil is busy" message, and it took 4-6 seconds for the oil to begin pouring after it's ready.
  • ChefZero
    ChefZero
    ✭✭✭✭
    I checked Cyrodiil last two days. No 100% poplock and late night but performance sucked as well.
    PC EU - DC only
  • Rhaegar75
    Rhaegar75
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not bad for me today both cp and no cp. Not amazing but not bad either.
  • Arthg
    Arthg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Logged in tonight round 8 GMT.
    Shiny slideshow at Ash.
    Grabbing peanuts in-between clicking a button and activating the corresponding skill quickly got old though, so I quit the PowerPoint earlier than I would have liked.
    PC/EU. NoCP PvP. sDK Orc IRL. Flawless tamperor. Pro scrub.