The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Computer mice moving too fast

maddiniiLuna
maddiniiLuna
✭✭✭✭
Hello,

For a long time i thought, that my computer mice was randomly changing speed settings, until i found out something else. When i move the mouse slowly everything is normal, but the faster i move the mouse the faster the camera moves, when it should be still moving at the same pace but it doesn't. It's increasingly faster. So if i shift it slighly to the side i look around normal, if i move it to fast i spin around uncontrolled.

Is there any way to fix this? Is it a problem with mouse or software? It's really hard to focus on fights when i'm suddenly looking backwards.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @maddiniiLuna

For your issue with the camera movement, you can try changing look sensitivity by following the steps below:
    1. Open the Settings Menu [Esc].
    2. Under the Controls panel, click on Camera.
    3. Modify the rotation speed for the First and Third Person.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • maddiniiLuna
    maddiniiLuna
    ✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    @maddiniiLuna

For your issue with the camera movement, you can try changing look sensitivity by following the steps below:
    1. Open the Settings Menu [Esc].
    2. Under the Controls panel, click on Camera.
    3. Modify the rotation speed for the First and Third Person.

Thank you. This was not it unfortunately.

For future reference:

It was "hardware acceleration" in the mice settings, that i had to turn off to stop the mouse from suddenly moving quicker then it should.