The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Not getting forward camps in Cyrodiil

tomm222eb17_ESO
tomm222eb17_ESO
Soul Shriven
Hi, in the Alliance war, when we are capturing a resource or keep, on the Right side of the screen it is listed how many XP, AP... I've received and sometimes a Forward Camp listed as well. However I never get the forward camp - for month - so I decided to find out why. Any ides? I think in the past (a year ago or so) I've got those, I had 4, but used p all, so have 0 for some time (however I see those reward listed on my screen, but never goes into my inventory). I'm, (casually) playing 30 days non champion, I'm level 160/CP712, and alliance war rank 28 (Tribune Grade 2). Thanks!
  • Ackwalan
    Ackwalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You don't get a forward camp as a reward. That is just a symbol used to show that an offense or defense reward ap was earned. Currently, the only way to get a forward camp is to buy it.
  • tomm222eb17_ESO
    tomm222eb17_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Hi - thanks! Good to know. Well the symbol is similar, that why had the impression, I should get... :)