The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Looking for a narrative playthrough

Sinner07
Sinner07
Soul Shriven
Hello, folks! First time posting.

Starting with Daggerfall I'm going to go through the chronological order of story and quests through base game, alliances, dlc, and expansions, finishing main quests in each zone, sidequests, delves and dolmens. Looking for anyone(s) with a lot of free play time on their hands who are interested in the story and lore and who wants to go through the game the same way I am. I am patient, friendly, and open minded and am looking for the same in whoever journey's with me. New players definitely welcome! I am no expert, but I can help you out a bit as we travel.

I am on PC-NA. I've purchased the crown store addon that allows me to switch up Alliance's, so what division you're in shouldn't be an issue by the time we get to Cyrodiil/ Imperial City PVE content unless this becomes a group thing and we can figure it out together from there. Anyone interested in contacting me right away can best reach me on discord @Blackstone0390.

This game is beautiful and I'd rather not explore and discover it alone.
Edited by Sinner07 on September 28, 2019 12:22PM