The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Ash milegate

stephbay123
stephbay123
✭✭✭
Zos please fix ash milegate. Once the centre gate is destroyed people can still get through by jumping through it. There is a masonry that can be got to and walked up then jump over the gate. I’ve watched many ad do this now.
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    milegates are just a nuisance when destroyed by rpers that just delays the inevitable ap farm
  • JamieAubrey
    JamieAubrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    From which side ? AD or DC because I've seen many people ( myself included ) attempt to jump over the gate and no luck
  • Kel
    Kel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zos please fix ash milegate. Once the centre gate is destroyed people can still get through by jumping through it. There is a masonry that can be got to and walked up then jump over the gate. I’ve watched many ad do this now.

I've never seen this happen. Not saying it hasn't happened, just never experienced this personally.

Next time, take video and report to Zos.
    Highly doubt action will be taken from a vague forum post with hardly any context or proof aside from your word.
    It could very well be an exploit.
    Record and report.
  • stephbay123
    stephbay123
    ✭✭✭
    From nikel to ash- have seen it happen several times.
  • maddiniiLuna
    maddiniiLuna
    ✭✭✭✭
    I thought it was meant to be like that 🤔 I always jump over it. It doesn't make sense if it was fully broken as you got the stairs to walk over. Why should one side be accessible but not the other? 😅

On the bridge Alessia / sejanus for example if it's broken nobody can get over. Can't see why DC should have special benefits.
  • stephbay123
    stephbay123
    ✭✭✭
    No it is not meant to be passable. The stairs can be destroyed also.