The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

New Class Idea - DragonBorn

HaveSomeHeart
HaveSomeHeart
Soul Shriven
The Dragonborn. One of the most legendary warriors in Elder Scroll Lore. Forged in Beauty and chaos. And would make an awesome addition as a class to ESO in my opinion.
And definitely the coolest and most unique thing to separate it from other classes would be shouts. Using shouts in ESO would just be so awesome. And what better way to make it more rewarding and more legenday then to only use shouts for ultimates.

So here is an example/ few ideas of what the skills of the dragonborn could look like.

Warrior
Ultimate(Fus Ro Da)
Project the power of the voice to send your enemies flying for x damage and knocking them back and stunning them for 3 seconds. 10x16
Sword Throw
Hurl a sword at your enemies piercing anyone in its wake ignoring thier resistances for x(light) damage(Single Target AoE)
disarm
Strike your enemy with force, disarming them for 3 seconds causing them to not be able to use skills for 2 seconds. (Single target negate)
Knights Strike
Reign death on your enemies. Swinging a great sword in fury, cuasing x damage to anyone in your reach(powerful aoe)
Judgement
Grant Judgement upon your enemies and allies, Damaging your enemies and shunning them causing them to take x damage per second for x seconds, And healing your allies for a small amount and granting them major courage
Kings Shield
Summon a ring of shields around you. To take x damage and making you immune to stuns for 2 seconds

Wizard
Ultimate(Storm of Magnus)
Shout to the heavens. Calling for Magnus's grace. Summoning the 3 elements in bursts every 5 seconds. The first wave is fire. doing great damage and burn. The second wave is frost, dealing medium damage but slowing enemies. Then a shock wave doing medium to heavy damage and stunning enemies.
Healing
Heal yourself for a medium burst and a small hot over 6 seconds.
Flames
Set your enemies ablaze. Projecting a long constant flame in front of you for 2 seconds dealing medium damage.(Small AoE) - not like dragonknight. think skyrim
Lightning Prison
Cage your opponent in lightning. periodically shocking them for x damage. and immobilzing them for x seconds. under the effect they are inflicted with minor vulnerability
Magic Fury
Envolope yourself in magic, granting you 10% mobility, minor intellect, and minor sorcery
Magic Cloak
Surrounf yourself with the elements, causing x damage to anyone in a x meter radius.

True Dova
Ultimate(Dragon Aspect)
Take the form of a dragon granting 10k resistances, increasing magicka, health, and stamina regen by 200 for 4 seconds. During this time you cannot take critical damage.
Dragonhide
Take on the toughness of a dragon. Granting Major Ward to you and your allies for x seconds. And minor toughness.
Dragon Scales
Dragon Scales cover your body, granting you major evasion, and staggering opponents that hit you with direct attacks for x seconds
Dragon Spirit
Behold the spirit of a dragon, bestowing a great aura to you and your allies.healing yourself and allies over x seconds. And granting minor savagery and prophecy.
Dragon Roar
Strike fear into anyone who dare to oppose you. making enemies flee in terror for x seconds.(Similar to nightblade fear)
Dragon Command
Command respect from your enemies causing them in a x radius to attack you.(AoE aggro). And grant your allies the courage to attack your enemies at thier best(Minor berserk or similar)
  • Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Now you see me, now you don't
    Dragonborn places a bucket on targets head, obstructing view and camouflaging themselves for 6 seconds
  • GeorgeBlack
    GeorgeBlack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    And after that:
    Midnightblade
  • UntilValhalla13
    UntilValhalla13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Or, you could, play Skyrim. It hasn't been rehashed enough over the last decade.
  • Benzux
    Benzux
    ✭✭✭✭
    There are a million reasons as to why this is a bad idea and should not be implemented.
    Just go play Skyrim, Dragonborn do not have a place in ESO.

Edit missed a space. Stupid keyboard.
    Edited by Benzux on September 27, 2019 7:02AM
    BenzuxGamer - Xbox One since day 1 - CP 1500+
    Guildmaster of the Sacrificial Warriors, one of the oldest and most member-orientated Guilds on the Xbox One EU Megaserver
    "Casual" player from Finland who enjoys questing and dumb builds even after well over 1000 CP levels and 4000+ hours. A fan of Argonians, Goats and Elk. Also a massive Otaku (MAL Profile).
    "Following the meta makes you a sheep. That's why I'm a goat: I go in the opposite direction and make use of the things the sheep cannot." - Me, 2019
    Characters:
    Ben-Zu - Argonian MagDK DPS - EP (Main)
    Benzuth Telvanni - Dunmer MagSorc DPS - EP
    Haknir Head-Crusher - Nord DK Tank/Stam DPS - EP
    Delves-Deepest-Depths - Argonian StamBlade DPS - EP
    Raises-The-Dead - Argonian Mag Necromancer DPS7Healer - EP (Previously a Sorc healer, RIP)
    Bthuzdir Ynzavretz - Dwemer StamSorc DPS - AD (Dunmer in-game)
    Fafnir the Dragon - Nord Stam DK DPS - EP
    Bloodmage Thalnos - Breton MagBlade DPS - DC
    Finnis Wolfheart - Bosmer Stam Warden DPS - EP
    Gwyneth - Nord Warden Tank - EP
    Kud-Wazei Xeroicas - Argonian Mag Templar DPS/Tank - EP
    Barkskin Ben-Zhu - Argonian Warden Healer - EP (Alternate version of main)
    Xal-Vakka Xeroicas - Argonian DK Healer - EP
    Jaree-Shei the Wamasu - Argonian Sorcerer Tank - EP
    Gwennen Ereloth - Snow Elf Mag Warden DPS - EP (Dunmer in-game)
    Friedrich der Grosse - Imperial Nightblade Tank - EP
    Warfarin - Altmer Nightblade Healer - EP
  • colossalvoids
    colossalvoids
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just hope it will never happen, already too cringy to hear those shouts implemented in a new content.
  • HappyLittleTree
    HappyLittleTree
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The idea of Dragonborn as a class just feels off. If you have played Skyrim and i assume you have you'd know that being born as a Dragonborn is an extremely rare thing. In skyrim there are only 2 life example for this the [Player] and Miraak.

Having everyone running around town shouting in Dova is kinda well...weird.
    Shouts would make more sense as a world skill but you're restricted to only get one at a time since learning shouts takes years of meditating/studying/practising. And since you can't train for years your shouts may not be perfect they should have some negative drawbacks maybe for your group or yourself when using.
    Edited by HappyLittleTree on September 27, 2019 10:22AM
    Thuu chakkuth lod Hajhiit c’oo? Hajhiit gortsuquth gorihuth thuu gooluthduj thdeitoluu!

XBox-EU
  • InvictusApollo
    InvictusApollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Dragonborn. One of the most legendary warriors in Elder Scroll Lore. Forged in Beauty and chaos. And would make an awesome addition as a class to ESO in my opinion.
    And definitely the coolest and most unique thing to separate it from other classes would be shouts. Using shouts in ESO would just be so awesome. And what better way to make it more rewarding and more legenday then to only use shouts for ultimates.

So here is an example/ few ideas of what the skills of the dragonborn could look like.

Warrior
    Ultimate(Fus Ro Da)
    Project the power of the voice to send your enemies flying for x damage and knocking them back and stunning them for 3 seconds. 10x16
    Sword Throw
    Hurl a sword at your enemies piercing anyone in its wake ignoring thier resistances for x(light) damage(Single Target AoE)
    disarm
    Strike your enemy with force, disarming them for 3 seconds causing them to not be able to use skills for 2 seconds. (Single target negate)
    Knights Strike
    Reign death on your enemies. Swinging a great sword in fury, cuasing x damage to anyone in your reach(powerful aoe)
    Judgement
    Grant Judgement upon your enemies and allies, Damaging your enemies and shunning them causing them to take x damage per second for x seconds, And healing your allies for a small amount and granting them major courage
    Kings Shield
    Summon a ring of shields around you. To take x damage and making you immune to stuns for 2 seconds

Wizard
    Shout to the heavens. Calling for Magnus's grace. Summoning the 3 elements in bursts every 5 seconds. The first wave is fire. doing great damage and burn. The second wave is frost, dealing medium damage but slowing enemies. Then a shock wave doing medium to heavy damage and stunning enemies.
    Healing
    Flames
    Set your enemies ablaze. Projecting a long constant flame in front of you for 2 seconds dealing medium damage.(Small AoE) - not like dragonknight. think skyrim
    Lightning Prison
    Cage your opponent in lightning. periodically shocking them for x damage. and immobilzing them for x seconds. under the effect they are inflicted with minor vulnerability
    Magic Fury
    Envolope yourself in magic, granting you 10% mobility, minor intellect, and minor sorcery
    Magic Cloak
    Surrounf yourself with the elements, causing x damage to anyone in a x meter radius.

True Dova
    Ultimate(Dragon Aspect)
    Take the form of a dragon granting 10k resistances, increasing magicka, health, and stamina regen by 200 for 4 seconds. During this time you cannot take critical damage.
    Dragonhide
    Take on the toughness of a dragon. Granting Major Ward to you and your allies for x seconds. And minor toughness.
    Dragon Scales
    Dragon Scales cover your body, granting you major evasion, and staggering opponents that hit you with direct attacks for x seconds
    Dragon Spirit
    Behold the spirit of a dragon, bestowing a great aura to you and your allies.healing yourself and allies over x seconds. And granting minor savagery and prophecy.
    Dragon Roar
    Strike fear into anyone who dare to oppose you. making enemies flee in terror for x seconds.(Similar to nightblade fear)
    Dragon Command
    Command respect from your enemies causing them in a x radius to attack you.(AoE aggro). And grant your allies the courage to attack your enemies at thier best(Minor berserk or similar)

We can't have a "Dragonborn" class because of lore. Tiber Septim is supposed to be the only dragonborn of these times and the only one to be able to light the fires and prevent daedra from invading.
  • rafaelcsmaia
    rafaelcsmaia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dragonborn definitely not, but one doesnt need that to learn shouting. As for the argument about years of practice, cmon our characters can become masters of psijic in a day
  • jkolb2030
    jkolb2030
    ✭✭✭
    So... I have to agree that the "Dragon Born" could be a bit off the scale, and some of the skills are ehhh..

But after the slew of nerfs to the DK class, I can't help but read a few of these proposed skills and think "That could be kind of cool, replace x DK skill with y!"

I will definitely give you a +1 for some pretty cool skill ideas!
  • HaveSomeHeart
    HaveSomeHeart
    Soul Shriven

Warrior
    Ultimate(Fus Ro Da)
    Sword Throw
    disarm
    Knights Strike
    Judgement
    Kings Shield

Wizard
    Healing
    Flames
    Lightning Prison
    Magic Fury
    Magic Cloak

True Dova
    Ultimate(Dragon Aspect)
    Dragonhide
    Dragon Scales
    Dragon Spirit
    Dragon Roar
    Dragon Command

We can't have a "Dragonborn" class because of lore. Tiber Septim is supposed to be the only dragonborn of these times and the only one to be able to light the fires and prevent daedra from invading.

Yea, thats a great point. As cool as it would be it wouldnt really make sense.
  • Benzux
    Benzux
    ✭✭✭✭
    Dragonborn definitely not, but one doesnt need that to learn shouting. As for the argument about years of practice, cmon our characters can become masters of psijic in a day

For us as the players, the Psijic grind might only take a day. In-game, though, it takes much longer. IIRC, Loremaster Celarus and his apprentice (can't remember her name for the life of me) mention that tracking down the time rifts you close in order to level the skill up takes time, and realistically, even with Wayshrine travel, going to all of the different locations to close the rifts would take at least a day or two per trip. I'd estimate that the whole thing takes at least a few weeks at the very least, based on dialogue and such.
    Still, the Vestige does become a Psijic at quite the astounding speed, but in-universe it definitely takes more than a day.
    BenzuxGamer - Xbox One since day 1 - CP 1500+
    Guildmaster of the Sacrificial Warriors, one of the oldest and most member-orientated Guilds on the Xbox One EU Megaserver
    "Casual" player from Finland who enjoys questing and dumb builds even after well over 1000 CP levels and 4000+ hours. A fan of Argonians, Goats and Elk. Also a massive Otaku (MAL Profile).
    "Following the meta makes you a sheep. That's why I'm a goat: I go in the opposite direction and make use of the things the sheep cannot." - Me, 2019
    Characters:
    Ben-Zu - Argonian MagDK DPS - EP (Main)
    Benzuth Telvanni - Dunmer MagSorc DPS - EP
    Haknir Head-Crusher - Nord DK Tank/Stam DPS - EP
    Delves-Deepest-Depths - Argonian StamBlade DPS - EP
    Raises-The-Dead - Argonian Mag Necromancer DPS7Healer - EP (Previously a Sorc healer, RIP)
    Bthuzdir Ynzavretz - Dwemer StamSorc DPS - AD (Dunmer in-game)
    Fafnir the Dragon - Nord Stam DK DPS - EP
    Bloodmage Thalnos - Breton MagBlade DPS - DC
    Finnis Wolfheart - Bosmer Stam Warden DPS - EP
    Gwyneth - Nord Warden Tank - EP
    Kud-Wazei Xeroicas - Argonian Mag Templar DPS/Tank - EP
    Barkskin Ben-Zhu - Argonian Warden Healer - EP (Alternate version of main)
    Xal-Vakka Xeroicas - Argonian DK Healer - EP
    Jaree-Shei the Wamasu - Argonian Sorcerer Tank - EP
    Gwennen Ereloth - Snow Elf Mag Warden DPS - EP (Dunmer in-game)
    Friedrich der Grosse - Imperial Nightblade Tank - EP
    Warfarin - Altmer Nightblade Healer - EP
  • joseayalac
    joseayalac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And after that:
    Midnightblade

this sums it up pretty well
  • SinXGreen
    SinXGreen
    ✭✭
    I thought about making a forum for the creation of a new class but I couldn't really think of any. The game has a bunch of NPC class that have some cool abilities. For instance the the Sea Vipers, they could make a class the utilizes water, air, ice and shock abilities focusing less on shock and ice. @HaveSomeHeart
    Edited by SinXGreen on September 27, 2019 6:18PM
  • gepe87
    gepe87
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh. No more Skyrim stuff please.
    Gepe, Dunmer MagSorc Pact Grand Overlord | Gaepe, Bosmer MagSorc Dominion General

If you see edits on my replies: typos. English isn't my main language
  • Katheriah
    Katheriah
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
  • Cadbury
    Cadbury
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Where's the Nazeem class?
    "If a person is truly desirous of something, perhaps being set on fire does not seem so bad."
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Adding a Dragonborn: How to ruin the premise of the base game Planemeld, Imperial City, Morrowind, Clockwork City, and Summerset all in one fell swoop.

Resolve it all in one quest: Relight the Dragonfires
  • malistorr
    malistorr
    ✭✭✭✭
    I imagine they'd have to check the lore about Dragonborns and when they appeared in history in Tamriel. I seem to remember them being very rare and I'm not sure if there was one during the same timeframe that ESO is supposed to be taking place in. I'm definitely not an expert but I doubt that they'd want to break lore. And having hundreds of them running around would probably do just that.

I do have a costume that makes me look like one, it even has that name. Everyone playing ESO should get the same costume and we'll all wear it for a day and look exactly the same and pretend like we're shouting.
  • milesrodneymcneely2_ESO
    milesrodneymcneely2_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No.
  • Xvorg
    Xvorg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Warrior
    Ultimate(Fus Ro Da)
    Sword Throw
    disarm
    Knights Strike
    Judgement
    Kings Shield

Wizard
    Healing
    Flames
    Lightning Prison
    Magic Fury
    Magic Cloak

True Dova
    Ultimate(Dragon Aspect)
    Dragonhide
    Dragon Scales
    Dragon Spirit
    Dragon Roar
    Dragon Command

I have a better idea... Nerevarine as a class. You can just cast levitation to snipe guys from above, chamaleon to improve your sneaking... oh, and unarmed to drain enemies from stamina and then kill them when they are on the ground...

except that there was just one Nerevarine per generation... same as there was only one Dovakhiin per generation (most of them descendants of Saint Alessia)
    Sarcasm is something too serious to be taken lightly

I was born with the wrong sign
    In the wrong house
    With the wrong ascendancy
    I took the wrong road
    That led to the wrong tendencies
    I was in the wrong place at the wrong time
    For the wrong reason and the wrong rhyme
    On the wrong day of the wrong week
    Used the wrong method with the wrong technique
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Xvorg wrote: »

Warrior
    Ultimate(Fus Ro Da)
    Sword Throw
    disarm
    Knights Strike
    Judgement
    Kings Shield

Wizard
    Healing
    Flames
    Lightning Prison
    Magic Fury
    Magic Cloak

True Dova
    Ultimate(Dragon Aspect)
    Dragonhide
    Dragon Scales
    Dragon Spirit
    Dragon Roar
    Dragon Command

I have a better idea... Nerevarine as a class. You can just cast levitation to snipe guys from above, chamaleon to improve your sneaking... oh, and unarmed to drain enemies from stamina and then kill them when they are on the ground...

except that there was just one Nerevarine per generation... same as there was only one Dovakhiin per generation (most of them descendants of Saint Alessia)

Nerevarine would be great in this time period! Walk into any of the Morrowind zones, promptly get hunted down by squads of Ordinators for being a heretic, and when they finally kill you, you wind up in Azura's cave as a spirit until the real Nerevarine shows up in TES 3.

Okay, maybe not so great...

Also, we already had our
    false Nerevarine for this generation
    Chodala, and he died
  • Xvorg
    Xvorg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Warrior
    Ultimate(Fus Ro Da)
    Sword Throw
    disarm
    Knights Strike
    Judgement
    Kings Shield

Wizard
    Healing
    Flames
    Lightning Prison
    Magic Fury
    Magic Cloak

True Dova
    Ultimate(Dragon Aspect)
    Dragonhide
    Dragon Scales
    Dragon Spirit
    Dragon Roar
    Dragon Command

Nerevarine would be great in this time period! Walk into any of the Morrowind zones, promptly get hunted down by squads of Ordinators for being a heretic, and when they finally kill you, you wind up in Azura's cave as a spirit until the real Nerevarine shows up in TES 3.

Also, we already had our
    Chodala, and he died
    What did he give you in the cave in TES 3? I'm not sure if it was the cool robes or the boots
    Sarcasm is something too serious to be taken lightly

I was born with the wrong sign
    In the wrong house
    With the wrong ascendancy
    I took the wrong road
    That led to the wrong tendencies
    I was in the wrong place at the wrong time
    For the wrong reason and the wrong rhyme
    On the wrong day of the wrong week
    Used the wrong method with the wrong technique
  • SipofMaim
    SipofMaim
    ✭✭✭✭
    No.

I blame the people of Skyrim for being so blasé about the Last Dragonborn saving the damn world. Cool Alduin's gone, could you go get my helmet out of that dungeon / bring me some dragonscales / do my dishes? Oh and kill Paarthurnax mkay. Thx Dragonborn.
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Warrior
    Ultimate(Fus Ro Da)
    Sword Throw
    disarm
    Knights Strike
    Judgement
    Kings Shield

Wizard
    Healing
    Flames
    Lightning Prison
    Magic Fury
    Magic Cloak

True Dova
    Ultimate(Dragon Aspect)
    Dragonhide
    Dragon Scales
    Dragon Spirit
    Dragon Roar
    Dragon Command

Also, we already had our
    Chodala, and he died
    What did he give you in the cave in TES 3? I'm not sure if it was the cool robes or the boots
  • ChunkyCat
    ChunkyCat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DragonMancer.

Plays like a Templar, but just as dumb as a noobie Stam-Blade.

Get the expansion before it sells out.
  • xAk_MoRRoWiNdx
    xAk_MoRRoWiNdx
    ✭✭✭
    Ah here we go again. Either you're an idiot or you're trolling.

There's this class in the game called the Dragonknight. The whole class is about being a dragon, because you have the blood of dragons flowing through you, hence the dragon theme.

Exhibit A: Dragong Blood ability under Draconic Power: "Draw on your draconic blood to heal for 33% of your missing Health".

ZoS please delete this thread
    New to forums and stuff so I 99.9 percent probably won't see your response and such, so use the at symbol at me I guess? IDK :/. This BBCode stuff is really cool!! :D.
    Gamer from Alaska (907 Gamers, Alaskan Gamers Unite!).
    My little rant I guess?:
      One day Nightblades will get the buffs we desperately need and deserve, but so far, those buffs are not today.. The Elder Scrolls Online: Nightblade Nerfs Unlimited.
      Don't nerf you, don't nerf me, nerf the sorc behind the tree!.

If you need help or advice, hit me up on Xbox: H4rry Poggers :D .
      Also open to talking on Discord!

Ich kann Deutsch Sprechen bei der mittleren/zwischen Kenntnissen Ebene. Hallo! :D.

CP level 1000+! Playing since 2015.

My wishlist I suppose:
      • PLEASE PLEASE PLEEEEAAASSSEEE EITHER BUFF SIPHONING STRIKES OR REVERT IT BACK TO PRE MORROWIND!!.
      • Bring back purge cloak. But I guess the new heal cloak is more beneficial. Hmmm....
      • MAKE IMPERIAL CITY GREAT AGAIN, BRING BACK THOSE INCREDIBLE DAYS. My best experiences in ESO where in there!
      • Return Stam builds to the power we held in One Tamriel. Long Live Stamina builds!
      • Put Magplar and MagDK into their place. Magpsorc is a hopeless case.
      • Is there any chance that we could get an Ebonheart Pact nerf? #CullingTheHerds .

My 10 characters:
      • AD - xak-Morrowindx - Khajiit Stamina Nightblade. Hours: 107 days, 19 hours (2,568 hours).
      • EP - Ich bin Groot - Orc Stamina Dragonknight. Hours: 2 days, 16 hours (64 hours).
      • DC - Who Took My Bleach - Orc Stamina Sorcerer. Hours: 3 days, 18 hours. (90 hours).
      • EP - Niada Zaennon - High Elf Magicka Nightblade. Hours: 15 days, 18 hours (378 hours).
      • AD - Healsyournoobazzwithmemes - Argonian Magicka Templar. Hours: 1 day, 9 hours (33 hours)
      • DC - Engulfing Traps - Dark Elf Magicka Dragonknight. Hours: 7 days, 17 hours (129 hours).
      • AD - Verführung - High Elf Magicka Sorcerer. Hours: 5 days, 9 hours (129 hours)
      • DC - Deadazz catch these birds - Nord Stamina Warden. Hours: 6 days, 21 hours (165 hours)
      • EP - So Bendy - Wood Elf Stamina Templar. Hours: 1 day, 15 hours (39 hours)
      • EP - Smash that mf Like button - Breton Magicka Warden. Hours: 20 hours, 20 minutes.

Aldmeri Dominion Master-Faction!
    • SinXGreen
      SinXGreen
      ✭✭
      Ah here we go again. Either you're an idiot or you're trolling.

There's this class in the game called the Dragonknight. The whole class is about being a dragon, because you have the blood of dragons flowing through you, hence the dragon theme.

Exhibit A: Dragong Blood ability under Draconic Power: "Draw on your draconic blood to heal for 33% of your missing Health".

ZoS please delete this thread

You don't have to be rude. Other people have suggested different ideas for classes in this thread as well as why dragonborn may not happen. The main example actually being lore which lead to a work around, DK. The thread has not been derailed. No reason to close it. How about go learn the Forum rules.
    • Chrlynsch
      Chrlynsch
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭

Warrior
      Ultimate(Fus Ro Da)
      Sword Throw
      disarm
      Knights Strike
      Judgement
      Kings Shield

Wizard
      Healing
      Flames
      Lightning Prison
      Magic Fury
      Magic Cloak

True Dova
      Ultimate(Dragon Aspect)
      Dragonhide
      Dragon Scales
      Dragon Spirit
      Dragon Roar
      Dragon Command

*ZOS rolls ups sleeves, yanks cozy Lore blankets off your bed, then pulls off one of your socks and introduces dragonborn class next year*
      Caius
      Pack Leader of Scourge Alliance- First Fang of Hircine, The Beast of Bruma
      PC NA
    • ChefZero
      ChefZero
      ✭✭✭✭
      Please no more new classes, we already got 6 and they should be able to cover different roles. Just fix this game.
      Edited by ChefZero on September 29, 2019 8:26AM
      PC EU - DC only
    • SinXGreen
      SinXGreen
      ✭✭
      ChefZero wrote: »
      Please no more new classes, we already got 5 and they should be able to cover different roles. Just fix this game.

6 classes