The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[Video] Stamina DK 1vX

Jrdaen
Jrdaen
Soul Shriven
Edited by Jrdaen on September 24, 2019 6:19PM
  • maddiniiLuna
    maddiniiLuna
    ✭✭✭✭
    Literally an entire video of the same lame combo killing people that use primarily light attacks. No skill involved.

Dizzy Swing nerf is going to hit you hard I'm afraid 😨
  • Jrdaen
    Jrdaen
    Soul Shriven
    Literally an entire video of the same lame combo killing people that use primarily light attacks. No skill involved.

no its not
  • ZOS_RogerJ
    ZOS_RogerJ
    ✭✭✭✭
    Please keep the thread constructive, civil and on-topic. If you do not have something constructive or meaningful to add to a discussion, we strongly recommend you refrain from posting in that thread.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • krathos
    krathos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    keep practicing @Jrdaen !!!
    Flapjack Palmdale
    <ANIMOSITY>

Grand Overlord - Magicka Dragonknight
  • KingExecration
    KingExecration
    ✭✭✭✭

Show us some stam sorcs 1vxes or crazy fights without dizzy buddy o pal. Until then I’m sure stam dk is in the same boat so grab a paddle or get out and swim.