The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Playing offline with admin access?

GrizzlyBear
GrizzlyBear
✭✭
Is it possible to somehow get this game offline/single player and give my self admin so i'm able to test builds and such?
I would appreciate it if anyone knows of any possible way to do this ^_^

Thanks in advance.
  • redspecter23
    redspecter23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The best you can do for build testing is PTS. If there were some way to play this game offline it would likely not be something ZOS would endorse at all and you wouldn't be able to connect that offline status back into the game in any way.
  • GrizzlyBear
    GrizzlyBear
    ✭✭
    The best you can do for build testing is PTS. If there were some way to play this game offline it would likely not be something ZOS would endorse at all and you wouldn't be able to connect that offline status back into the game in any way.

There has to be some way though where someone recoded the game etc and release a version where one is able to access eso but offline to test builds.
  • redspecter23
    redspecter23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

There has to be some way though where someone recoded the game etc and release a version where one is able to access eso but offline to test builds.

Have you tried PTS for build testing?
  • Aurie
    Aurie
    ✭✭✭✭✭

As @redspecter23 says, PTS is the way to go. Just download it, and test away for free.
  • GrizzlyBear
    GrizzlyBear
    ✭✭

Have you tried PTS for build testing?
    Aurelle1 wrote: »

As @redspecter23 says, PTS is the way to go. Just download it, and test away for free.

Yeah my guild members just explained to me the details about pts and it's exactly what i needed