Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Moon Sugar Settlement

Alastrine
Alastrine
✭✭✭✭
First off, I'm amazed at some of the housing creations shown on these forums!

I'd like to let you see my Moon Sugar Settlement.

The Idea :
This is a very old site of a number of shrines. There is a main house where the noble family lives that owns the property... their family has looked after the shrines for many, many generations.
There is a small camp where a number of people live.... some are the few that work for the noble family, some are visitors to the site, some are those that have been fortunate enough to obtain permission to live in this special place.
Many visitors come to the shrine, and of course they need to eat and buy sundries. A Marketplace serves them with produce, meat & fish, and dry goods. The shopkeepers live close to their wares to keep an eye on things, and the Smuggler (who provides most of the dry goods - but you didn't hear that from us!) is on site as well.

The Creation :
The only truly creative part of the Settlement is the main house. It is comprised of 7 of the Elsweyr Gazebos linked up, with wall pieces made to close it all in and create the rooms.
I use no housing addons at all, this is all just in 'vanilla' housing editor.
I also have no idea how to create a video like the other wonderful ones posted, but below is a link to a slideshow gallery of photos of the property. Clicking on a photo will stop the slideshow and take you to the gallery, where there are captions under each photo to help with the orientation.
The photos go from the entrance, to some overviews of the different areas, to the main house and then around to the different parts of the settlement. Hopefully not too confusing!
Thanks so much for taking a look :)

https://www.smugmug.com/frame/slideshow?key=SC9ZM3&autoStart=1&captions=0&navigation=0&playButton=0&randomize=0&speed=3&transition=fade&transitionSpeed=2&clickable=1

• kaisernick
    kaisernick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That is a fantastic settlement i really love how you designed the various homes and the main one has been done brilliantly.
  • Alastrine
    Alastrine
    ✭✭✭✭
    kaisernick wrote: »
    That is a fantastic settlement i really love how you designed the various homes and the main one has been done brilliantly.

Thank you so much :)
    I've picked up a lot of ideas from others here that I wish I had when I started this one but will definitely use going forward.
  • Elara_Northwind
    Elara_Northwind
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It's gorgeous! I love how authentic it looks! The building with the fountain in the middle is absolutely beautiful <3
    Sorcerer, Templar, Wolf Collector, Housing Addict!

GM of Salted Wings Tavern and Salted Wings Housing 🏠🌻

'A House is Built with Boards and Beams, a Home is Built with Love and Dreams'

Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/c/ElaraNorthwind
  • Alastrine
    Alastrine
    ✭✭✭✭
    It's gorgeous! I love how authentic it looks! The building with the fountain in the middle is absolutely beautiful <3

Thanks! Love those gazebos.. they have the 'old' look to them :)