The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Fighting dragons is all about fighting the lag...

Rittings
Rittings
✭✭✭✭✭
I don't talk too much about the lag these days - it's just another mechanic it seems. Sure sure there is a plan to fix it... sure sure it might take over a year.... sure sure no-one cares they are still taking your money ...

However... I decided I'd fight some dragons in Elsweyr this morning (I still need a few hunts, and the lag had been so bad at launch I thought I'd wait till it quietened down a bit in the zone before getting this achievement done). the lag isn't just still present... it's worse!!!

Few people at the dragons... but the lag is worse... how is that even possible?? Today I had to actually re-spec my toon so I didn't have to bar swap. Why? Because you can't bar swap without dying when fighting the dragons. It takes approximately 4-5 seconds before it swaps... and in that time... you're toast (quite literally in a lot of the cases).

So... one bar builds are about to become a thing??? lol. Maybe we can have a discussion on the consumer workaround for this - since we can't rely on our congenial hosts to actually sort it out this year... lol.

Anyways... here's mine for a Magblade:-

Fortified Brass (you'll need this for protection since you can't have any other form of protection lol), False God and Zaan.
Crippling Grasp, Syphoning Strikes, Soul Trap, Wall of Elements, Swallow Soul (you'll need this to survive since you don't have room for harness magicka or any other kind of ward).

You don't have any execute either - so it's a massive dps drop - but you do have sustain and you do have some decent dots running. You'll be able to get in about 7 swallow souls and light attacks before laying down dots again....