The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Lucky Cat Inn 400/400 :(

• Phoebe
    Phoebe
    ✭✭✭✭
    I agree, I bought this house on the PTS and really like it, I'm thinking about getting it when it will be released on the Live-Servers, but I wish the item limit was higher. I'd be totally fine with 600. Just look at it. It's a large house, not a medium one.
  • dagrdagaz_5912
    dagrdagaz_5912
    ✭✭✭
    I do agree that Velothi Reverie, along with Mournoth Keep and Frostvault all need more slots. I wish that ZOS would just add a new category of house, in between medium and large with a limit of 500. It would solve many issues.

I so agree with this.
    Make another catagory for the biggest Medium and smallest Large houses and give those 250/500 item limit.
    So, would 500 then be enough for Lucky Cat ?!
  • BNOC
    BNOC
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This actually looks great.

I don't know about this house but others need their caps raised as well, I don't know why we have such strict limits on them anyway.

Is it bigger then Domus Phrasticus? That was my most recent build and it's capped at 400 as well, which isn't enough at all.
    vMSA - Magplar - Xbox EU - 15/11/16
    578,000 - 36 Minutes 58 Seconds (Top 2 World?)

vMSA - Magplar - Xbox NA
    569,000 - 40 minutes (350CP, Non optimised runs)
  • Elara_Northwind
    Elara_Northwind
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I do agree that Velothi Reverie, along with Mournoth Keep and Frostvault all need more slots. I wish that ZOS would just add a new category of house, in between medium and large with a limit of 500. It would solve many issues.

I so agree with this.
    Make another catagory for the biggest Medium and smallest Large houses and give those 250/500 item limit.
    So, would 500 then be enough for Lucky Cat ?!

I think 500 would still be a bit of a challenge in the lucky cat, but it would definitely make it much less of a chore to decorate it! :D
    Sorcerer, Templar, Wolf Collector, Housing Addict!

GM of Salted Wings Tavern and Salted Wings Housing 🏠🌻

'A House is Built with Boards and Beams, a Home is Built with Love and Dreams'

Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/c/ElaraNorthwind
  • Elara_Northwind
    Elara_Northwind
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    BNOC wrote: »
    This actually looks great.

I don't know about this house but others need their caps raised as well, I don't know why we have such strict limits on them anyway.

Is it bigger then Domus Phrasticus? That was my most recent build and it's capped at 400 as well, which isn't enough at all.

They do! Some of the limits in this game are just horrible! It has to make me wonder how much testing goes in to them when they decide on which limits to place in which home! Or why they release such enormous homes, despite stating that they won't be going above 700 items!

This is much bigger than Domas Phrasticus, yes! The main house is more than double that size, and the outside space is also bigger :(

• Kuramas9tails
    Kuramas9tails
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I still love my Princely Pricey Dawnlight Palace but the more I got into gardening the more I ran into slot issues. Even with the Lunar Hall, I had to cut sections off in the Hall of Colossus to make it work with the slots we were given and save room for the other 2 sections.

I also really wish you could control time in the house (set it to cycle or pick sunrise, day, sunset, night)
      Your friendly neighborhood crazy cat lady of ESO
      New PSN name: SundariTheLast. Proud seller in RedEye Empire, PURPLE GANG and Backalley Trading.
      AD High Elf Mageblade DPS (General)(Former Empress) -- Stormproof/VMOL, VHOF, VDSA completion
      AD Khajiit Mageblade DPS -- Flawless Conquerer
      FOR THE QUEEN!
      PS4/NA
    • aldriq
      aldriq
      ✭✭✭
      Here's hoping that the upcoming performance improvements might allow them to raise the cap at least 100 items for medium and large houses...
    • BNOC
      BNOC
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      I also really wish you could control time in the house (set it to cycle or pick sunrise, day, sunset, night)

Yes. I put all the lights in mine because they look great at night and that's when I prefer to see it haha.

I'm sure others have gardens and such that deserve to and can only really be appreciated in daylight.

vMSA - Magplar - Xbox EU - 15/11/16
      578,000 - 36 Minutes 58 Seconds (Top 2 World?)

vMSA - Magplar - Xbox NA
      569,000 - 40 minutes (350CP, Non optimised runs)
    • Elara_Northwind
      Elara_Northwind
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭
      BNOC wrote: »

Yes. I put all the lights in mine because they look great at night and that's when I prefer to see it haha.

I'm sure others have gardens and such that deserve to and can only really be appreciated in daylight.

I almost died during eso live, when they showed the houses and just clicked a magic button to change it instantly from day to night! We need that! :D That would be really great!