The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Update 24 "Datamined" Luxury Furniture

Mix
Mix
✭✭✭✭✭
ZoS shook it up a bit this time and scrambled the order of the items, so I have assigned them to themes based on the current calendar of themes. (normally the item ids are sequential, as in 20, 21, 22, 23 etc, and line up perfectly with theme order)

Ancient Orc
Orcish Seal, Wolf
hmeNTq3.png

Orcish Seal, Hammer
VGCZE6G.png

Orcish Seal, Malacath
SZK69tR.png

Orcish Seal, Battle-Axe
c6fDt8z.png

Riekling
Riekling Banner, Wolf Pelt
V6sRD4w.png

Riekling Banner, Boar Pelt
wpo0zLQ.png

Ayleid
Ayleid Sconce, Empty (we have a different item with this name, I bug reported and hopefully they will change it)
OqHscd1.png

Ayleid Constellation Stele, The Serpent
SWo8qpD.png

Wedding

Nothing I found so far seems to fit into this theme...

Hew's Bane
Ra Gada Statue, Seated Lion Ibis
tRqqpJ6.png

Ra Gada Throne, Stone
JO0rFsz.png

Ra Gada Funerary Statue, Miniature Ibis
SaAF5gO.png

Redguard Tent, Rounded Blue
5sc5FI0.png

Fishing
Platform, Floating Dock
dfl6kuf.png

Anchor, Hanging
xJfuFjV.png

Flora
Garlas Alipinia, Branching
4uGnK7c.png

Plant, Luminescent Valeflower
pRADDwV.png

Shrines
Alinor Shrine, Magnus
nPJ0z5V.png

Alinor Shrine, Phynaster
90PG3OD.png

Torture

[
b]Pedestal, Dark Stone[/b]
vEU205m.png

Azure Plasm Cage, Hanging
ionSDMM.png

Necromancer
Gate, Spiked Iron
11ZhfVA.png

Skeletal Remains, Slumped Over
pBYj9b2.png
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Thanks for sharing. There are a few interesting pieces, but I'd really like for them to introduce some new themes as well. And finally give us some Summerset stuff. It's been over a year later and still nothing, but we've already gotten some Elsweyr stuff.

I can't remember if this was your proposal or someone else's, but they really need to introduce an assistant for the luxury vendor. The assistant can offer the old themes while the lux vendor (blanking on his name) would offer new themes.
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS knows how to get my gold with those flowers. :) Can't wait!
  • anadandy
    anadandy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Jayne_Doe wrote: »
    Thanks for sharing. There are a few interesting pieces, but I'd really like for them to introduce some new themes as well. And finally give us some Summerset stuff. It's been over a year later and still nothing, but we've already gotten some Elsweyr stuff.

I can't remember if this was your proposal or someone else's, but they really need to introduce an assistant for the luxury vendor. The assistant can offer the old themes while the lux vendor (blanking on his name) would offer new themes.

As excited as I am for a blue version of the Redguard Tent - I have to agree. Too many simple recolors and the categories are getting tired.
  • Mix
    Mix
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is a summerset theme hanging in limbo in the files.

V43birv.png
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yes! I saw that, probably in a previous post of yours, which is why I'm confused as to why they've not been released yet. Maybe this week, considering they finished the Craglorn sequence. One can hope!
  • Mix
    Mix
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have 2 million banked for whenever they decide to throw that theme in. I just know the greenhouses are going to be expensive!
  • MornaBaine
    MornaBaine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I need that greenhouse and all those trees in my life! But I must echo others.... there is so muc hthat SHOULD already be available that isn't... and far too many tired retreads.
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

• anadandy
    anadandy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Mix wrote: »

These are exactly the types of things I want to see coming to the luxury vendor - instead of "brown variant of plant you can buy for 500g"
  • moonsister
    moonsister
    ✭✭✭
    ZoS shook it up a bit this time and scrambled the order of the items, so I have assigned them to themes based on the current calendar of themes. (normally the item ids are sequential, as in 20, 21, 22, 23 etc, and line up perfectly with theme order)

You are a star! Many recolorings but I am excited for the structural building items.
    There were also the Summerset trees, greenhouse and windmill. I wonder when (or ) those pop up. Let´s hope they do!
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    anadandy wrote: »

These are exactly the types of things I want to see coming to the luxury vendor - instead of "brown variant of plant you can buy for 500g"

I was duped by this one. I had no idea until after I had bought a few of those plants that they were just a recolor of a home goods item. Doh! :s
  • JHartEllis
    JHartEllis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Love the Plant, Luminescent Valeflower
    Guild leader of Spicy Economics and Spicy Life on PC/NA
    ESO Stream Team Partner on Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/jhartellis
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/JHartEllis
    YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/JHartEllis
  • Shadow_Akula
    Shadow_Akula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Skeleton remains I don’t need to wait for mid year mayhem to unlock? And another functional gate?! I’ll never be rich in this game! 😂
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Been wanting those Alinor maple trees since I first saw them here. Seems like forever, lol!

I can’t really tell what that Ayleid empty sconce picture looks like, is it different than the one that came out with the switch?

Also, maybe someone can tell me why is there a furnishing plan for a Welkynd stone holder but no single Welkynd stone you can buy, but a Varla stone you can buy and not a Varla stone holder??? The Varla stone doesn’t fit in the Welkynd stone holder either, it’s too small.
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Redguard Stamina Dragonknight
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA

• sueblue
    sueblue
    ✭✭✭✭
    So many great items! I am excited for the blue tent, Ibis, flowers, gate, and skeleton.
    Awake/Asleep, I dream.
  • kaisernick
    kaisernick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    oh my god the gate the greenhouse and the windmill.
    i better start grinding that gold cause im gonna want all three.
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

V43birv.png

I NEED THOSE BEAUTIFUL TREES!!! :o<3
    Please, ZOS, take my money!!!
    Edited by Araneae6537 on September 20, 2019 3:47PM
  • Nefelynx
    Nefelynx
    ✭✭✭
    That greenhouse makes me want to hustle as much gold as possible, just to be safe in case it will be released.
    I NEED it! Several. :o
  • Carbonised
    Carbonised
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Those Alinor trees and greenhouses will most likely be crown store pack, so be prepared to fork over money for them.

As for luxury vendor, I'm glad they finally get into the Ra Gada stuff. Those were from Thieves Guild DLC, which is now no less than three and a half years old. That's a frigging long time to be waiting for items to appear as furnishings. Not to mention we will have to wait like 2-3 years more to get them all through lux vendor, since they only add 2 per year.

I think it's plain as can be that the luxury vendor is long overdue for a revamp so we get more than simply 1 more item every week, especially considering how many duplicates and reskins with minor differences they insist on adding to him.

Edited by Carbonised on September 21, 2019 7:10AM
  • Mix
    Mix
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I thought they would be a crown store pack too, but they are directly after after the Lunar theme stuff we got on the luxury vendor in the items ids, which is when I realized 8 items is a perfect new theme size. (I actually thought both the gazebo-lunar rock-dark altar theme and the Alinor greenhouse-trees-windmill would be crown furniture packs but then the lunar one came to our dear lux vendor...)
  • Scion_of_Yggdrasil
    Scion_of_Yggdrasil
    ✭✭✭✭✭

V43birv.png

I NEED THOSE BEAUTIFUL TREES!!! :o<3
    Please, ZOS, take my money!!!

Any word on if/when we expect these?
    tknbcomi6beg.gif
  • bellatrixed
    bellatrixed
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Summerset trees are what I've been waiting for for months... Please let us throw money at you ZOS!
    ESO Roleplay | RP community for all factions/servers/platforms
  • kind_hero
    kind_hero
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Alinor greenhouse, windmill, and trees.. please!

[PC/EU] Tamriel Hero, Stormproof, Grand Master Crafter
  • Scion_of_Yggdrasil
    Scion_of_Yggdrasil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just want all of Summerset available in the crown store please lol
  • moonsister
    moonsister
    ✭✭✭
    @Mix Did you by any chance scan the latest update for new lux items yet?