ESO UI API Patch Highlights (V100029)
Edited by ZOS_GinaBruno on September 16, 2019 6:08PM
A summary of important changes to the ESO UI API in this package.Miscellaneous
Few major changes were made to the addon API for this patch. Below are some minor highlights:
- SCT_EVENT_TYPE_DAMAGE_SHIELDED_BY_LOCAL_PLAYER_CAST_SHIELD – Added a new SCT type for shielded damage that was shielded because of a shield you cast.
- Added GetNumZones()
- Added an iterator for known recipes, GetNextKnownRecipeForCraftingStation(recipeListIndex, requiredCraftingStationType, lastRecipeIndex) – nextRecipeIndex.
- Added infamy decay APIs:
- GetBountyDecayInfo() – amountPerInterval, intervalDurationS, progressThroughIntervalS.
- GetHeatDecayInfo() - amountPerInterval, intervalDurationS, progressThroughIntervalS.
- GetSecondsUntilBountyDecaysToZero() – secondsUntilBountyDecaysToZero.
- GetSecondsUntilHeatDecaysToZero() – secondsUntilBountyDecaysToZero.
- Added teleport load screen events:
- EVENT_JUMP_FAILED – jumpResult.
- EVENT_PREPARE_FOR_JUMP – zoneName, zoneDescription, loadingTexture, instanceDisplayType.