The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
We will be performing maintenance for patch 10.0.1 on the PTS on Monday at 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC).

PTS Update 24 - Bug Reports for the Activity Finder

ZOS_GinaBruno
ZOS_GinaBruno
Community Manager
Please report any issues you run into while testing the updated Activity Finder in this thread. In general, we prefer you to use /bug in-game but if you’d rather submit a report here, please give us as much information as possible, including screenshots and/or video if applicable. Thank you!
Gina Bruno
Senior Community Manager
Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
Staff Post
  • Darkmage1337
    Darkmage1337
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am just going to post this here because there does not seem to be a PTS Update 24 'Alliance War' Feedback thread/section and Cyrodiil is an Activity that one Queues for, just like Dungeons and Battlegrounds, so:
    "Alliance War Campaign Updates
    Once this updates goes live, we will be opening a new Cyrodiil campaign. Laatvulon is a 30 day, CP-enabled, non-Alliance locked Campaign. Additionally, we will be shutting down the Yolnahkriin campaign. Anyone assigned to this campaign at shutdown will receive a free campaign reassignment."

@ZOS_BrianWheeler @ZOS_Gilliam @ZOS_GinaBruno
    Please consider keeping the Yolnahkriin 7-day CP-enabled Cyrodiil campaign and leaving it as is. Instead, remove the Bahlokdaan 30-day non-CP Cyrodiil campaign. (No players enjoy Player-Vs-OverpoweredGuards gameplay, anyway! [Nerf those guards!])

OR, please consider keeping the 7-day Cyrodiil campaign, but simply turn the 7-day Cyrodiil campaign into the non-CP campaign and keep the new proposed Laatvulon 30-day, CP-enabled, non-Alliance locked Campaign and replace the Bahlokdaan 30-day non-CP Cyrodiil campaign.
    With this situation, players would have 3 options: the 30-day CP-enabled, alliance-locked campaign, and the 30-day CP-enabled, no alliance-lock campaign, and the 7-day non-CP, no alliance lock campaign.
    Again, please consider this option.

Thank you for your time.
    All of my characters are homed on the Yolnahkriin 7-day Cyrodiil campaign and 6/12 of my character are Former Emperor, and I still have 6 more to go. So, keep the 7-day campaign in some form for us weekend-warrior players. Please? :#B)o:):D
    Edited by Darkmage1337 on September 17, 2019 1:33AM
    ESO Platform/Region: PC/NA. ESO ID: @Darkmage1337
    GM of Absolute Virtue. Co-GM of Absolute Vice. 8-time Former Emperor, out of 13 characters. 3 Templars, 3 Sorcerers, 2 Nightblades, 2 Dragonknights, 1 Warden. 1 Necromancer, and 1 Arcanist. The Ebonheart Pact: The Dark-Mage (Former Emperor), The Undying Nightshade, The Moonlit-Knight, The Killionaire (Former Emperor), Swims-Among-Slaughterfish (Former Emperor), The Undead Mage, and The Dark-Warlock. The Aldmeri Dominion: The Dawn-Bringer (Former Empress), The Ironwood Kid (Former Emperor), and The Storm-Sword. The Daggerfall Covenant: The Storm-Shield (Former Empress), The Savage-Beast, and The Burning-Crusader CP: 1,800.
  • turlisley
    turlisley
    ✭✭✭
    Once this updates goes live, we will be opening a new Cyrodiil campaign. Laatvulon is a 30 day, CP-enabled, non-Alliance locked Campaign. Additionally, we will be shutting down the Yolnahkriin campaign. Anyone assigned to this campaign at shutdown will receive a free campaign reassignment."

OR, please consider keeping the 7-day Cyrodiil campaign, but simply turn the 7-day Cyrodiil campaign into the non-CP campaign and keep the new proposed Laatvulon 30-day, CP-enabled, non-Alliance locked Campaign and replace the Bahlokdaan 30-day non-CP Cyrodiil campaign.
    With this situation, players would have 3 options: the 30-day CP-enabled, alliance-locked campaign, and the 30-day CP-enabled, no alliance-lock campaign, and the 7-day non-CP, no alliance lock campaign.

I strongly agree and highly prefer this option as opposed to the current proposed changes on the Update 24 PTS patch notes.
    ESO Platform/Region: PC/NA. ESO ID: @Turlisley
  • Djiku
    Djiku
    ✭✭✭✭
    I am just going to post this here because there does not seem to be a PTS Update 24 'Alliance War' Feedback thread/section and Cyrodiil is an Activity that one Queues for, just like Dungeons and Battlegrounds, so:

Please consider keeping the Yolnahkriin 7-day CP-enabled Cyrodiil campaign and leaving it as is. Instead, remove the Bahlokdaan 30-day non-CP Cyrodiil campaign. (No players enjoy Player-Vs-OverpoweredGuards gameplay, anyway! [Nerf those guards!])

Thank you for your time.
    All of my characters are homed on the Yolnahkriin 7-day Cyrodiil campaign and 6/12 of my character are Former Emperor, and I still have 6 more to go. So, keep the 7-day campaign in some form for us weekend-warrior players. Please? :#B)o:):D

I don't agree at all. I Play the Balokhdaan EU campaign exclusively and I know many guilds that do too. I don't wanna play in a 7 day No CP campaign because the 30 day campaign was taken away because some people can't get over faction locks.
  • turlisley
    turlisley
    ✭✭✭
    Djiku wrote: »

Thank you for your time.

I don't agree at all. I Play the Balokhdaan EU campaign exclusively and I know many guilds that do too. I don't wanna play in a 7 day No CP campaign because the 30 day campaign was taken away because some people can't get over faction locks.

The 7-day and non-CP 30-day are both no faction lock campaigns, so your statement makes no sense and therefore holds no value. Lol. Maybe re-read?
    ESO Platform/Region: PC/NA. ESO ID: @Turlisley
  • Djiku
    Djiku
    ✭✭✭✭
    turlisley wrote: »
    Djiku wrote: »

Thank you for your time.

The 7-day and non-CP 30-day are both no faction lock campaigns, so your statement makes no sense and therefore holds no value. Lol. Maybe re-read?

Bahlokdaan (the 30 day no CP Campaign) is faction locked. You can re read the Update 22 Patch notes if you want.
  • Darkmage1337
    Darkmage1337
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Current:
    Bahlokdaan: 30 Day No CP & Alliance Locked
    Kaalgrontiid: 30 Day CP Enabled & Alliance Locked
    Yolnahkriin: 7 Day CP Enabled & No Alliance Lock
    Mulaamnir: Levels 10-49
    Imperial City: No CP
    Imperial City: CP Enabled

New, Proposed by ZOS:
    Laatvulon: 30 Day CP Enabled & No Alliance Lock
    Yolnahkriin: 7 Day CP Enabled & No Alliance Lock

TBH, IMO, ZOS should replace the 30-day No CP campaign (Bahlokdaan) with the new 30-day CP No Alliance Locked campaign (]Laatvulon) and keep the 7-day campaign (Yolnahkriin) but turn the 7-day into a No CP campaign. I think that would make more sense and probably make most players happy.

New, Proposed by me:
    Laatvulon: 30 Day CP Enabled & No Alliance Lock
    Yolnahkriin: 7 Day CP Disabled & No Alliance Lock

Both CP-enabled campaigns would get 30-day durations (Kaalgrontiid & Laatvulon), one with Alliance Lock (Kaalgrontiid) and one without Alliance Lock (Laatvulon), and the 7-day campaign (Yolnahkriin, or whatever new name) should become the No CP campaign (with or without Alliance Lock, [I am indifferent]).
    Who wants dreadful CP-disabled PlayerVsGuards leaderboard gameplay for 30 straight days? It sounds pretty miserable. Any Non-CP campaign(s) should be 7-days, not 30-days.
    Edited by Darkmage1337 on October 4, 2019 10:03AM
    ESO Platform/Region: PC/NA. ESO ID: @Darkmage1337
    GM of Absolute Virtue. Co-GM of Absolute Vice. 8-time Former Emperor, out of 13 characters. 3 Templars, 3 Sorcerers, 2 Nightblades, 2 Dragonknights, 1 Warden. 1 Necromancer, and 1 Arcanist. The Ebonheart Pact: The Dark-Mage (Former Emperor), The Undying Nightshade, The Moonlit-Knight, The Killionaire (Former Emperor), Swims-Among-Slaughterfish (Former Emperor), The Undead Mage, and The Dark-Warlock. The Aldmeri Dominion: The Dawn-Bringer (Former Empress), The Ironwood Kid (Former Emperor), and The Storm-Sword. The Daggerfall Covenant: The Storm-Shield (Former Empress), The Savage-Beast, and The Burning-Crusader CP: 1,800.