The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

PTS Update 24 - Feedback Thread for New Collectibles

ZOS_GinaBruno
ZOS_GinaBruno
Community Manager
This is the official feedback thread for the new collectibles. Specific feedback that the team is looking for includes the following:
  • What did you think of the new collectible items? Which one did you like the best?
  • Do you have any other general feedback?
Gina Bruno
Senior Community Manager
Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
Staff Post
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I enjoyed getting a khajiit themed pirate hat for entering elsweyr, but id like to see the type of pirate hats that are portrayed more commonly in the media
  • Moonsorrow
    Moonsorrow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    While the PTS is still under maintenance and anxiously waiting for notes i remembered a most important thing.. a collectible feedback i was supposed to write already a few days ago:

Pure-Snow Indrik horns lighting effect has too much of same golden glow as the Luminous Indrik making it look pretty much the same almost in reality. It has small amount of white glow effect but the golden (same as in Luminous Indrik) effect is too dominant in value

Suggestion: Change it to only have the white glow effect in example same as in the Iceheart style weapons. It would then look unique and really cool.

Pure-Snow Indrik deserves to have a bright shiny white snow effect, it is PURE-Snow and not yellow snow what the golden luminous effect makes it look. And remember kids, in winter when having a walk in the snowy forest.. if you see yellow snow - do not eat it. It is not popsicle.
  • Darkmage1337
    Darkmage1337
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ESO Platform/Region: PC/NA. ESO ID: @Darkmage1337
    GM of Absolute Virtue. Co-GM of Absolute Vice. 8-time Former Emperor, out of 13 characters. 3 Templars, 3 Sorcerers, 2 Nightblades, 2 Dragonknights, 1 Warden. 1 Necromancer, and 1 Arcanist. The Ebonheart Pact: The Dark-Mage (Former Emperor), The Undying Nightshade, The Moonlit-Knight, The Killionaire (Former Emperor), Swims-Among-Slaughterfish (Former Emperor), The Undead Mage, and The Dark-Warlock. The Aldmeri Dominion: The Dawn-Bringer (Former Empress), The Ironwood Kid (Former Emperor), and The Storm-Sword. The Daggerfall Covenant: The Storm-Shield (Former Empress), The Savage-Beast, and The Burning-Crusader CP: 1,800.