The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Old Worm Cult and Lich Outfit as Motif

Lazarus_Rising
Lazarus_Rising
✭✭✭✭✭
Hi all,

i really would want to have the old Worm Cult Armor as a Motif Style. It has this kinda Death Eater look and i think it looks awesome. I would rather have it an Outfit Style than Costume because i can add my own flavor to it then. Everytime i see the Worm Cult guys in IC i think "ah man i really want that outfit style" I used to wear it a lot some time ago. Same goes for the Lich Outift. I like the helmet and shoulders there very much.

Old Worm Cult Armor
cbdfec2c75e8e7d6d19a11d69aab018a.jpg

Lich Outfit
Bgf6j8g.png

Wormcult Boss

latest?cb=20170409130052

This would be a sick Polymorph! (Hide Polymorph Helmet should reveal the Skull then)

I hope ZOS is adding it at some point!

Cheers,

your all time Necromancer.

Edited by Lazarus_Rising on September 15, 2019 11:26PM
also known as Overlich.
  • Nefi87
    Nefi87
    ✭✭
    I can only support this ;)
  • Nordic__Knights
    Nordic__Knights
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hell yeah I'm down
  • bluebird
    bluebird
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Yes please. :smile: Also add
    • Refabricated
    • Hircine's Veneer
    • Reach Winter
    • Racial Tier 5 weapons

armors1.png
    armors3.png

They ended up adding the Maelstrom weapon skins to the Orsinium event, so I hope they'll add old unused styles into the Outfit system somehow. They are already ingame so it seems like a waste to make them unobtainable.
  • Ratzkifal
    Ratzkifal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I made a thread a few months ago suggesting that every zone should have an earnable collectible that's somehow tied to the zone, some of which can be motifs. The old Ashlander motif could be a great addition as a reward for the Stonefalls main quest line for example.

Hopefully they find a way to bring these beloved styles to us one way or another.
    This Bosmer was tortured to death. There is nothing left to be done.
  • Nordic__Knights
    Nordic__Knights
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ratzkifal wrote: »
    I made a thread a few months ago suggesting that every zone should have an earnable collectible that's somehow tied to the zone, some of which can be motifs. The old Ashlander motif could be a great addition as a reward for the Stonefalls main quest line for example.

Hopefully they find a way to bring these beloved styles to us one way or another.

Be nice to give me a reason to play again
  • brandonv516
    brandonv516
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Lich please.
  • GallantGuardian
    GallantGuardian
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just to piggy back...

I’d like to see the Ebon armor as a costume

The ebony motif is very different and would love to use the armor style with my own sets attached
  • Nordic__Knights
    Nordic__Knights
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If the sets giving orbs are added I hope the orbs are added as well I believe they add the special characteristics to the style overall
    Believe it also be fun in PvP misguide people as to what you really are with your orbs being that they're supposed to be set for different classes based on the color
    Edited by Nordic__Knights on September 16, 2019 12:49AM
  • Canned_Apples
    Canned_Apples
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    people have been asking for them for ages. Don't know why they don't just throw them on the crown store for 11.000 crowns. they love overpricing things.
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    bluebird wrote: »
    • Refabricated
    • Hircine's Veneer
    • Reach Winter
    • Racial Tier 5 weapons

Worst part was, when the outfit system first hit PTS the Imperial Tier 5 dagger (maybe all Tier 5 daggers, I can't remember) was in the system. Not only can they be hooked up to the outfit system, they (probably) already were, and had to be hand removed.

Refab is another I'd dearly love to see added to the system. How that's never been available as a motif baffles me to this day.
  • D0PAMINE
    D0PAMINE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Agreed
  • Aigym_Hlervu
    Aigym_Hlervu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cheers,

I hope they are not. Shame upon you, Necromancer. The Worm Cult is the enemy to every sentient being. The Cult allied itself with Molag Bal thus helping him to destroy Tamriel. Their leader has sacrificed us to his master. Still you want to wear those profane garments? It's like wearing a specific black uniform IRL.. Everything related to the Worm Cult must be treated Dunmer-like way: it must be seized and burned in the Pyres of Purification followed by Rites of Forgetting. Such is the price of blasphemy.
  • Nemesis7884
    Nemesis7884
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i also always liked the old worm cult better tbh
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cheers,

I hope they are not. Shame upon you, Necromancer. The Worm Cult is the enemy to every sentient being. The Cult allied itself with Molag Bal thus helping him to destroy Tamriel. Their leader has sacrificed us to his master. Still you want to wear those profane garments? It's like wearing a specific black uniform IRL.. Everything related to the Worm Cult must be treated Dunmer-like way: it must be seized and burned in the Pyres of Purification followed by Rites of Forgetting. Such is the price of blasphemy.

Not sure why everyone dogpiles on Catholic priests like that...

But, in solidarity, I offer you the gift of semi-relevant memes:

y93YmHe.jpg
  • Lazarus_Rising
    Lazarus_Rising
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cheers,

As a good necromancer i will necro this thread and for the non-believers here:

"Power, my dear friend. I seek power, and so I acquire and study those who have some degree of it ... Yet you worry about 'good' and 'evil' and do not accept they are manifestations of the same thing ... So you brand me a villain, and make vain attempts to destroy me.
    -Mannimarco
    also known as Overlich.
  • schoober
    schoober
    ✭✭✭
    Totally. Tho some update in the textures would be amazing. It’s looks pretty old.
  • adriant1978
    adriant1978
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    zKBtpnR.png
  • Chaos2088
    Chaos2088
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Would not surprise me these get rolled out when more content relating to them is gunna be put into the game.

Would be cool to add that style and the others that have assets but not available.
    @Chaos2088 PC EU Server | AD-PvP
  • Icy_Waffles
    Icy_Waffles
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just want the individual Litch pieces as style pages including the staff- do an event!
    Edited by Icy_Waffles on August 12, 2021 11:25AM
  • Lazarus_Rising
    Lazarus_Rising
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They should add just the collection items as transmogs that would solve all problems
    also known as Overlich.
  • MasterSpatula
    MasterSpatula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    IB4L to say "that's a pretty nice motif."
    "A probable impossibility is preferable to an improbable possibility." - Aristotle
  • Michaelkeir
    Michaelkeir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    While we are at it how about giving us the worm staff as well. Surprised it hasn’t been made available yet.

sBH64TM.jpg
    eZewYPX.png
  • francesinhalover
    francesinhalover
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Helmet and shoulders... Reminds me of outlaw or thieves guild...
    I am @fluffypallascat pc eu if someone wants to play together
    Shadow strike is the best cp passive ever!
  • francesinhalover
    francesinhalover
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    schoober wrote: »
    Totally. Tho some update in the textures would be amazing. It’s looks pretty old.

Same for crafty larissa... Wish they updated some of the base game stuff like sorc conjured pets
  • francesinhalover
    francesinhalover
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    bluebird wrote: »
    • Refabricated
    • Hircine's Veneer
    • Reach Winter
    • Racial Tier 5 weapons

armors1.png
    armors3.png

They ended up adding the Maelstrom weapon skins to the Orsinium event, so I hope they'll add old unused styles into the Outfit system somehow. They are already ingame so it seems like a waste to make them unobtainable.

Hircine veneer looks sooo good , id tottaly use it. Not only does it look cool. It also gives super hero vibes lol
    If z ever adds a hide shoulder option that outfit will look even better
    Edited by francesinhalover on December 19, 2021 1:39AM
  • Arwin
    Arwin
    ✭✭✭
    Would be a great addition with relatively low effort considering the models are already in the game.