The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Players getting into the No Chain Pull area in the Sewers

AzraelKrieg
AzraelKrieg
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭
Thought this had been addressed but this is just utter crap. While you can't be pulled down by chains, enemies can leap up onto the ledge using gap closers like Critical Charge

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom @ZOS_BrianWheeler

P0S5gyq.png
Gold Dragons Guildmaster PC-NACR2000+
Kalthar Wolf-Brother – EP Templar - 50 Maeli Valen - EP NB - 50Naps-During-Trials – EP Templar - 50Rulnakh - EP Sorc - 50Azrael Krieg - EP NB – 50Uvithasa Telvanni – EP DK – 50More-Tail - EP Warden - 50Narile Galen - EP Sorc - 50Bone Soldier - EP Necro - 50Naps-During-Trails - EP Necro - 50
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can confirm: warden player kept jumping on the ledge area of the AD base sewer entrace--not sure if allowed or not, I assumme not since that's the case with BGs, but putting the screencap here, as it was extremely frustrating trying to get out to the tunnels.

3fjsBuo.jpg
  • Lazarus_Rising
    Lazarus_Rising
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    9c1499-1568545071.jpg
    also known as Overlich.
  • AzraelKrieg
    AzraelKrieg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Seems like all factions do it and is a known exploit.
    Kalthar Wolf-Brother – EP Templar - 50 Maeli Valen - EP NB - 50Naps-During-Trials – EP Templar - 50Rulnakh - EP Sorc - 50Azrael Krieg - EP NB – 50Uvithasa Telvanni – EP DK – 50More-Tail - EP Warden - 50Narile Galen - EP Sorc - 50Bone Soldier - EP Necro - 50Naps-During-Trails - EP Necro - 50
  • WuffyCerulei
    WuffyCerulei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Is this on PC NA? Cuz I got a delicious video of an effin idiot DC DK doing this exact exploit.

Nvm, it was. Mobile doesn’t show signatures. I’m pretty sure this same person is the one in the video then.
    Edited by WuffyCerulei on September 15, 2019 12:30PM
    For the love of Kyne, buff sorc. PC NACP 2100+Star-Sïnger - Khajiit Magicka Sorc - EP Grand Overlord - Flawless Conqueror vMA/vBRP/vDSA no death/vHel Ra HM/vAA HM/vSO HM/vMoL HM/vHoF HM/vAS +2/vCR+3/vSS HMs/vKA HMs/vVH/vRG Oax HM/vDSR
  • DocFrost72
    DocFrost72
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Seems like all factions do it and is a known exploit.

This ^

I hope they put all the offenders in a shoppingcart and push them down a hill.
    Edited by DocFrost72 on September 15, 2019 2:22PM
  • AzraelKrieg
    AzraelKrieg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Is this on PC NA? Cuz I got a delicious video of an effin idiot DC DK doing this exact exploit.

Nvm, it was. Mobile doesn’t show signatures. I’m pretty sure this same person is the one in the video then.

Yeah, PC NA. But I've been informed that console players do it as well. And it is probably the same person
  • umagon
    umagon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The reason why players are more inclined to preform exploits is due to zos’ lax punishments for intentionally preforming or participating in them. If zos would make eight month bans as the mandatory minimum for doing these types of exploits, there would be less players willing to preform them. Eight months should be the minimum, second offence one year, third permanently banned with no reversals.
  • iamkeebler
    iamkeebler
    ✭✭✭✭
    This exploit is getting annoying. I’ve been hanging out on the platform in my home base just to clear it of these people who keep doing this. That’s how frequent this exploit has become.
  • Red_Feather
    Red_Feather
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    If this event is ice cream, this exploit is a fingernail in that ice cream. :#