Maintenance for the week of October 14:
• [IN PROGRESS] NA megaservers login – October 16,  6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] EU megaservers login – October 16,  6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 16,  6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
Update 24 and the Dragonhold DLC Game Pack are both now available for testing on the PTS! Experience the amazing conclusion to the Season of the Dragon saga. You can find the full patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Class suggestion for Battleground & Cyro

Feilaoban
Feilaoban
Soul Shriven
Hi there.
First of all, I know there is no such thing as "best class is XX", it alwas depends on playstile, skill of the player himself etc., so I am not looking for "tthe best class for battleground" :) .
I am currently playing with a friend often battlegrounds under 50. With other people of our guild we now want to form a group of 4 playes, doing mostly battlegrounds, but also going to visit cyro in Ebonheart pact).
One will play a magicka sorc as DD, another one plays a warden as Tank (both are pretty good!). Then we will have a magicka templer as healer.
And I am not sure, which class I sould play with them.
In PVE my main is a magicka templer (heal), and I have a stam necro as bow/bow DD and a templer as tank, both in training :D (they are 50, but I have just started going with them in trials).
My u50 chars which I play in battle grounds are currently a magicka warden and a magicka templer heal (templar is daggonfall covenant). We already have a templar in our group (and it would be my...4th? templar^^) and the warden...I am not really happy with the warden, can't even say exactly why.
So I am aksing for your opinions based on your experiences. I am looking for a DD class, which doesn't need to be on top, but also not be the last in dmg / kills, and should not be a glass canon as I am still learning PVP and the class should forgive a few mistakes. Any ideas which class I should give a try? I generally tend to range, but I am open for everything :)
  • Iskiab
    Iskiab
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Templar, Warden or DK. Since you like ranged I’d say magtemplar.

Post patch I think those three classes will be the pvp classes. Necros might be okay too, I’m not sure about them.
    Edited by Iskiab on September 17, 2019 8:31PM
    Looking for any guildies I used to play with:
    Havoc Warhammer - Alair
    LoC EQ2 - Mayi and Iskiab
    Condemned and Tabula Rasa - Rift - Iskiab
    Or anyone else I used to play games with in guilds I’ve forgotten
  • BNOC
    BNOC
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MagTemp and MagDk can consistently do the highest damage in BG's if you know what you're doing - Especially if you're in a premade with a healer as you've said.
    With a healer your mistakes are fine, but Templar or MagDk can just turtle up with SNB and a tank set on,

Stam Warden is the easiest to play and be competitive on as you only need to push 3 buttons.

I'd tell your friend to rethink his tank though, totally useless in BG's even in Cap games.

Edited by BNOC on September 18, 2019 1:24PM
    vMSA - Magplar - Xbox EU - 15/11/16
    578,000 - 36 Minutes 58 Seconds (Top 2 World?)

vMSA - Magplar - Xbox NA
    569,000 - 40 minutes (350CP, Non optimised runs)
  • Feilaoban
    Feilaoban
    Soul Shriven
    Hi there, thanks for your input. As I already have more than one templar, I am now trying a MagDK. Needs to get used to it, as it is not really a range DD :)

But my MagDen still exists, maybe I will give it a try later again.
  • Brander12
    Brander12
    Soul Shriven
    If you want just to be killed - Stam NB. Ahhh okay you can sit in sneak, truth :D